• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most clever/funniest usernames you've encountered online?

I was playing Bad Company 2 on the 360 and I saw a guy with his gamertag-

foot long kawk
YO DUM AS MAMA

The second guy has a gamerscore of 6500. I am surprised his gamertag is still alive :|

RustyNails said:
I AM NOT GAY BUT $20 IS $20

L4D for PC.

I played with him on L4D2 a long while ago. He was a friend of Volcynika. But who knows if it was the same as yours.

edit:
c4m5_milltown_escape0002.jpg

In WoW, we decided to name ourselves after rappers and whatnot.

My friend named himself "Regulator" and made a guild "Handy With The Steel".

I thought it was humorous. :<

KevinCow

Banned
nmop_apisdn is easily the most brilliant username I've ever seen.

Hint: Flip your monitor 180 degrees.

I also enjoyed ThisNeedsKearning.

Willenium

storl026 said:
I don't know why, but I laughed for a good long while at Al_Capwned.

:O i played with an Al Capwned in Demon's Souls!

...i alsio played with a NuggKing420.
i quickly sent him a message

To: NuggKing420
Subject: Nuggking420
Body: NuggKing420 ftw

his response:
"???"

classic.

thefreshjive

Neo Member
Two of my buddies I played CS with rolled with gamer tags [Marlboro]Reds and [Marlboro]Light. They were causal players who were respectively good and just expressing their love/addiction for cigarettes.

Anyways they were playing with a clan in a public server whom I guess were impressed because the clan requested a skrim. When my buddies were asked where the rest of their members were, one of them responded jokingly that [Marlboro]Menthol and [Marlboro]Medium died of lung cancer. Everyone in that server just burst into laughter.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
I think the fact that there is a member named BEEF, who knows a shit ton about beef and has an avatar of some sort of meat product on gaf is just great.

Lui kang make some sweet pies also.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
J. M. Romeo said:
Anyway, I met this guy playing Gears 2 on xbox live called GETTOTHECHOPPAA, complete with the Arnie avatar and impersonating him on voice chat. I couldn't stop cracking up at the running animation coupled with his gibberish and orders and specially at the trademark Arnold gurgles whenever he got killed.

I'm pretty sure I've played with him before in something else. Arnie quotes always get a laugh in games.

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY RICTOR!

And on topic, when we used to play Crimson Skies on XBL there was a random in there once called blood4lube.

onken

On Maple Story I saw a guy with the username "ilikebread", I just found it hilarious, I know it sucks when all your favourite IDs are taken, but come on.

Metiphis

I usually go by "AfricanizedBeesMigrateFurtherNorthEveryYear" on any game that allows a large character count.

I will typically use this as an avatar in such a case:

352qixi.jpg

Bleepey

There's a SirJabsalot on GGPO, i briefly wanted to change my name to SirShanksalot on MW2, a mate of mine got coined Clint Southwood cos his name is Clint and he's black, the pwnisher makes me chuckle.

Top Bottom