• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most clever/funniest usernames you've encountered online?

Kapura

Banned
Besides combonations of racial slurs and names of fruit (use your imagination), the best I've seen was MileyCyrus69 on Heroes of Newerth. Pretty sure that doesn't need explanation.

I always liked my friends Steam ID, Pistols4Pandas. His Steam page involves a fake charity to provide security (pistols) for Pandas.

Magnus

Saw a WoW guild named "Get In My Van Little Boy" and another named "Fat Kids Lag IRL"

:lol :lol :lol

IRL = "in real life"

Atomski

I had the username Naggers in world of warcraft. Then that episode of Southpark aired and my character got banned and forced to change names due to it being racist.

Someone fails at using a dictionary..

I used the name cause my initials are NAG.

I think the name that cracked me up the most was some guy on xbla named Davesnothere. Cheech and Chong Reference ftw.

Goldrusher

Freedom = $1.05 said:
I couldn't stop laugh when I killed Bob Sacamano while playing MW2 on the PS3. Bravo to whomever came up with that one. :lol
Larry Charles ?
Or am I missing the funny ?

Goldrusher said:
Larry Charles ?
Or am I missing the funny ?

Seinfeld guy that Kramer always mentioned but never makes an appearance.

Art_Vandelay I've also seen, and I used to use Seven_Costanza on PSN.

Daigoro

Ryuuga said:
OB/GYN KENOBI

some good chuckles and clever ones in this thread, but this is the one that got me to actually lol a few times.

and not exactly inline with the names posted here, but the first two names that popped into my head when thinking about cool user names:

Fragamemnon

WARCOCK

both really cool handles.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
LETS KISS BRO will always be my favorite.

Fox the Sly

There's a guy on GameFAQs named UvulaWalrus (just picture a goofy cartoony walrus moving his uvula). He likes to combine odd body parts and animals in his names. Always cracked me up. :lol

DodgerSan

Loads on City Of Heroes, but one I remember was "The Tomato". Had a huge body type (think the Hulk) which was bright red, minimum height and spiky green hair.

Tr4nce

I've been on several forums and played so many games online, but indeed 'Liu Kang Baking A Pie' is the best screen name ever. I guess it's a combination of the total randomness and the avatar which actually shows Liu Kang baking a pie. It's just freaking genius.

:lol

1stStrike

Banned
Magnus said:
Saw a WoW guild named "Get In My Van Little Boy" and another named "Fat Kids Lag IRL"

IRL = "in real life"

If someone has ventured the internet and ended up on NeoGAF it's a sure bet they know all the internet abbreviations and memes. Something is gravely wrong if they don't.

There was a clan back in the day in an old game I played called Subspace (doubt any of you know it). Everyone in the clan's name started with Yellow_ and ended with some sort of vehicle. So, you'd see shit like "Yellow_Tank", "Yellow_Copter", "Yellow_Bus" etc. lol

It was pretty retarded but it always made me giggle for some reason (granted I was like 14 at the time).

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
I played L4D once with a guy who was Louis with the name 'Taye Diggs'. I thought it was hilarious.

edit:
Freedom = $1.05 said:
I couldn't stop laugh when I killed Bob Sacamano while playing MW2 on the PS3. Bravo to whomever came up with that one. :lol

That's so awesome.

Top Bottom