• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting much better recently. I don't know what it is, I don't seem to be playing much differently besides knowing when to retreat. I play Lina btw. It must be my item build.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
*flips tables*

Going from solo queue to GAF queue the difference in skill is akin to climbing a fucking cliff. Sorry for dragging everyone down. Hurrar for a couple of my good ults though.

All you need to know is to blame Sanjay when you lose, no matter what he's done in a game.

Phandy

*flips tables*

Going from solo queue to GAF queue the difference in skill is akin to climbing a fucking cliff. Sorry for dragging everyone down. Hurrar for a couple of my good ults though.

No need for the salt about yourself, you played well. We all played reasonably well, we just weren't working as a team. We all made little mistakes we just didn't gel tonight. Sometimes it just works, others it doesn't.

wwm0nkey

Fuck the community for this game, last 5 matches I played my entire team just fucking stopped playing about 2 minutes in also judging from the in-game chat I would assume I am playing with 12 year olds on XBL sometimes :/

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just noticed.

It will be years before we get all the heroes.

YEARS.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Generally development progress isn't linear, which is why some weeks have three and some weeks have zero.
I thought they would stick to a one per weak schedule at least, since both Alchemist and Warlock arrived by themselves, compared to DK/Omni and Jakiro/Huskar/Bat and QoP/SK/Brood the previous weeks.

Granted SA arrived by himself.

(I just want my favs :( )

Sibylus

Banned
Really impressive performance from Wild Honey Badgers (No NS? No problem!). Fnatic's Antimage can't have been happy at having a guaranteed kill denying himself on neutral creeps twice, especially seeing how starved for money he was going to be later on :p

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah I see it, thought that was some sort of schedule haha D:

I sort of wish it was, there is simply no schedule.

Next game is WHB vs BX3, I am betting on a stomp by WHB, unless we get some sort of Rock Paper Scissors situation, where each team has its own bane.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
25ish minutes till the next round

Nope, was just announced it is getting bumped up, starting in any moment.

So, bets on ban picks? I am guessing Night Stalker and Lich.

Edit: Tidehunter and Lich ban, and they PICK Night Stalker. But, Nature's prophet on WHB. This will be fun.

Sibylus

Banned
Filling in the breaks with International replays, and it's kinda weird seeing the old hero models again. Lion, for instance. Was kinda unsure about the new model when it first surfaced, but looking back at the old there's no question it's an improvement.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
That Reminds me, Lion is the only character who I just can't figure out why he is called Lion. It seems like such an odd job title.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Lion is his name, Demon Witch is his title. Valve seems to name characters based on their most popular usage was in DotA 1 which causes inconsistencies (i.e. using Drow Ranger instead of Traxex and Shadow Shaman instead of Rhasta.)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I thought they would stick to a one per weak schedule at least, since both Alchemist and Warlock arrived by themselves, compared to DK/Omni and Jakiro/Huskar/Bat and QoP/SK/Brood the previous weeks.

Granted SA arrived by himself.

(I just want my favs :( )
Well, for this week it is worth noting that it is a U.S. holiday, so they're probably only working half the week and thus don't have time to hotfix anything if the hero launches broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom