• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDH

I take it Letgo is some kind of gaming classified site for buying and selling?

Yup, I see it mentioned often on various forums for retro finds in the US, so thought I would check it out. Think of it as a more casual Kijiji, only my experience hasn't been as great as our Southern neighbours.

Letgo is a huge mixed bag when it comes to buy/sell. I had one amazing deal on there I flipped for like an extra $130 profit, an NN3DS CO with 5 fairly big ticket games and all he was asking was $100. But mostly my efforts of selling on let go is basicaĺly people trying to the item shipped to Ontario which is a big ol nope

kennah

I find it strange that guides are still a thing with the internet in existence. Is this kinda a collector / nostalgia mentality?
I've found the Zelda botw book faster than googling. It's been pretty great to have around. Helps that we got the hardcover one for $6. (40% off and we had a $25 gift card kicking around)

iphys

lol, just received an EB newsletter trying to convince me to trade-in my Switch for $300.

The thing that made me laugh was the thought of what I would even do with $300 in credit at EB once I no longer had a Switch. Buy back all my Wii U games I traded towards Switch to be out even more money, lol?

The thing that made me laugh was the thought of what I would even do with $300 in credit at EB once I no longer had a Switch. Buy back all my Wii U games I traded towards Switch to be out even more money, lol?

Pop'ems or popul's or whatever the hell those figures are the stores are full of now.

I'm getting reallllllllly sick of my Amazon orders saying "shipping now" for 40+ hours and still always missing release date, lately.

Amazon use to be so good for me but even with prime I don't get anything on release anymore. No Echoes this weekend for me.

I'm getting reallllllllly sick of my Amazon orders saying "shipping now" for 40+ hours and still always missing release date, lately.

Amazon use to be so good for me but even with prime I don't get anything on release anymore. No Echoes this weekend for me.

Yep lol... mine has been "being shipped today" since yesterday.

I've decided to watch all Robin Williams movies. I wish there was some kind of DVD or Blue Ray collection, but there isn't one out there I don't think.

stn

Did anyone who pre-ordered Injustice 2: Ultimate Edition get a pre-order code for Darkseid? I have a feeling it wasn't meant to be included, just wanted to check. If not, I'll just buy it immediately. Thanks!

Ventara

Oh, thank God Best Buy sent my FE LE in a box. Was worried they'd use bubble wrap.

Oh, and can personally confirm, that you keep Prime discounts despite having Prime expired. Tokyo Babel shipped last night for me at the discounted price despite my Prime Trial expiring long ago.

Have any of you guys had experience buying tvs from factory direct? Im looking at this cheap 4k model there that reviewed positively in 2013 but im wondering how refurb tvs hold up?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Did anyone who pre-ordered Injustice 2: Ultimate Edition get a pre-order code for Darkseid? I have a feeling it wasn't meant to be included, just wanted to check. If not, I'll just buy it immediately. Thanks!
He was advertised as a pre order bonus on the Ultimate Edition page so I've been going back and forth with Amazon trying to get a code, they said they've escalated it to the marketing department.

stn

He was advertised as a pre order bonus on the Ultimate Edition page so I've been going back and forth with Amazon trying to get a code, they said they've escalated it to the marketing department.
Cool, I've filed a ticket. This is the second time I've been screwed out of pre-order DLC by Amazon. The first time I had to contact the game publisher directly and show them my receipts AND an actual picture of the game disc and case, lol. It worked in the end but I don't want a repeat! Let's keep each other posted? :)

Ventara

This might be it.

$_57.JPG

Edit: Better pic.

Seems you needed to have ordered one of the DLC packs?

kinger

A dinner mat?

Going to need pictures.
Probably referring to the pre-order bonus poster, strangely(?) good quality, pretty thick and not flimsy.
This might be it.

Edit: Better pic.

Seems you needed to have ordered one of the DLC packs?
The website said you were supposed to pre-order both the game and the season pass to get it, but I guess they sent enough that anyone who ordered only one part gets it too?
It was a nice surprise, considering I've never gotten any of the physical bonuses from this store

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom