• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salazar said:
That was pretty awesome.

SG3OR.gif

KDqIq.gif

ExJwh.gif

LOL what is this from?

Peru

missA_min 2min0
What do you guys do when you feel enervated? And also when you have no motivation? (not saying that I am.)

Gotta be boring promoting in China.

Biscuits

Fafnir said:
Can anyone tell what hotel that is? Driving around nyc right now killing time before smtown...trying to get my friends to do some soshi stalking before the concert lol
Somewhere near times square.

A highschool classmate that's going to the concert said they saw them boarding the bus while he was stalking them walking by. So jealous right now.

Fafnir

Biscuits said:
Somewhere near times square.

A highschool classmate that's going to the concert said they saw them boarding the bus while he was stalking them walking by. So jealous right now.
We did a drivebye the W Times Square and didnt see the tour buses so figured they are already at msg for sound check.

Fafnir

Biscuits said:
Yeah most likely.

You got mosh pit tickets right? It's gonna be epic.
Balcony, going to try and sneak into the ground lvl, one of my homies got the cheapest ticket for $58 and we going to send him to scope out the glvl security. Couple more hours to walk around the city then epic SMTOWN!

Alta1r

Ashhong said:
god dammit when are they going to do SMTown LA again?!

You think they'd stick to SF or LA since California's got the highest Asian population in the country, by numbers and percentage. Although, NY makes sense too.

Ashhong

Peru said:
You wouldn't, since they're branching out in all directions geographically speaking.

Yea they want to branch out, but they still have to appease their current fans. That's like saying they don't need to promote in Korea anymore (a bit extreme but you get the point), and LA is like Korea #2.

Peru

Their current fans live in NY as well. Not sure what your point is, everyone would rather tour many cities than one.

Ashhong

Peru said:
Their current fans live in NY as well. Not sure what your point is, everyone would rather tour many cities than one.

My point is that LA is a huge market. I could very well be wrong but I would imagine its an even bigger market than NY. Just seems like a no brainer for them to constantly come back to LA.

Niks

Man you guys are going to rage if they ever go to South America.
They are expanding their reach dude. They already know they got LA.

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
My sister use to have one of those dogs. She would ride it around.

Hara's probably tiny enough.

hNrKD.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/iu-invested-10-in-c-real

Rookie girl group C-Real, who made their debut earlier this month with their title track, “No No No No No“, revealed that they received a sweet present from their senior, IU...They continued, “She also gave us a piggy bank for the team and wrote, ‘Investing $10′. There really were $10 in it. It’s such an honor for her to even take an interest in us, so it’s amazing we received such gifts from her. We’re going to work really hard to live up to her expectations and get our name out there so that we can double her investment.”

IU will be back for dividends, yo.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/iu-releases-a-sneak-peek-of-her-november-comeback

BU5yM.jpg

On October 23rd, on her fan cafe, she uploaded an image of her new album concept. The idol seems to have taken a picture of the computer screen where her team is editing of her album photoshoot. A glimpse of IU’s more mature concept is seen in the photo, heightening fans’ anticipation.

IU told her fans, “Will leave a fresh new album picture in the cafe…The photo is as much as is allowed by the producer! I’m not Loen‘s misbehaving kid. Good night!”

After making a victory with last year’s ‘Good Day‘, IU will be making her comeback on November, putting her right into competition with SNSD and Wonder Girls.

IU’s representative told Star News, “In the album, IU’s distinctive voice and new compelling songs will be included. The work to record the new album is in full swing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom