• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Far Cry: Blood Dragon box art leaks, is greatest box art ever [SCREENS IN OP!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillmatic

This is the greatest thing to happen to the human race since dinosaurs came from space and created the Earth.

These too:
bishoptl said:
If you guys are really into this sort of music, may I recommend some Mitch Murder?

Soundtrack to this summer and every summer if you know what's good for you, ie. 80's synth-pop. Sooooo good.
Noisepurge said:
i have a comprehensive playlist on Spotify of all tracks FROM THE FUTURE:
http://open.spotify.com/user/malakaei/playlist/5gZW4WSpROILFTQIx0qz76

Thanks for the playlists! :)

Ghazi

I'm sure it'll be 360/PSN/PC.

Bullshots? I see a lot of low poly models with low detailed textures obscured by a pretty scanline filter overlay. I see nothing that can't be done on 360 or PS3.

The magic of bullshots

Hmmmmm, mobile makes everything look nice. Will reserve judgement when I view it bigger, I was assuming that since (afaik) there hasn't been any info on any other versions but the XBLA one leaked a lot of info that it may not be on the other consoles.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
So it's rated for PSN as well... tits. TITS. BIG FUCKING DELICIOUS TITS.

I am legit hyped for this more than 90 percent of the full "proper" game releases in the past year. Fucking bought. Over and over again ....

If that trophy list is legit this could be the most amazing FPS swan song of the generation. Git 80s hype.

duckroll

So it's rated for PSN as well... tits. TITS. BIG FUCKING DELICIOUS TITS.

I am legit hyped for this more than 90 percent of the full "proper" game releases in the past year. Fucking bought. Over and over again ....

If that trophy list is legit this could be the most amazing FPS swan song of the generation. Git 80s hype.

The achievements are legit. Also, the game might well be literally tits. The Australian board says the game contains a strong graphic sex scene or something. Lol.

LiK

The achievements are legit. Also, the game might well be literally tits. The Australian board says the game contains a strong graphic sex scene or something. Lol.

hope it's better than the one in vanillla FC3. painted nips were lame.

Haunted

I don't know what's going on with this recent resurgence of a certain kind of 80s/early 90s style in all its synth pink neon glory, but I fucking love it.

Drain You

Purchased Farcry 3. Ended up getting distracted and went on to other games. Will buy this day 1 (if on steam). The vibe I get from this game can't be explained.

They could also be people who have good taste.

One does not preclude the other.

And pop culture taste is entirely mailable, the more wide spread a trend is at it's peak the harder the push back against it when the majority moves on to the next big thing. It takes a couple generations before what was once cool and became laughable is acceptable again. This cycle usually takes about two decades.

Adam Blue

Any information about the soundtrack yet? If only they could get Com Truise to do it, that would be the day.

Power Glove so far. I just can't believe after jokingly hoping it would be Kavinsky, we get Power Glove. It's like, time has come....the things we've (our generation) been waiting for are here.

I don't know what's going on with this recent resurgence of a certain kind of 80s/early 90s style in all its synth pink neon glory, but I fucking love it.

This, very much. I assume that those kids who grew up with this are reaching directorial positions or getting to make their own games.

shisno626

Neo Member
Screens are making this seem more and more like the Crysis 2 we deserved.

screenlg7muzio.jpg

Oh man,
This is gonna be off the chain.

Wonder how much stealth there will be.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Dat aesthetic....

Fuck, THIS is the dumb shit they should've indulged in with Far Cry 3. Not their awful, unironically bad story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom