• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

zeemumu

Did the KH Hot Topic pops already hit stores or are th online only?

Donald and Goofy are pretty much gone but Sora's been popping up in stores since last week. I checked on Wednesday and they said they got a few in stock but they kept selling out. He hasn't shown up online yet, though.

Zero315

Banned
Bloody Lying Cat Pop coming for FCBD according to Toy Wars

22519044_1446027062183810_1641094221554427969_n.jpg

Gonna preorder this so hard the second it goes up. Hopefully this means Saga pops are coming.

once again target fucks up something fierce. Funko needs to step in and sell crota on their site like they did with walmart pennywise. Target isnt competent enough to sell pops. How hard is it to just street date everything and make it easy that way. Stores are only getting like 2 crota, maybe 4 if ur lucky.

once again target fucks up something fierce. Funko needs to step in and sell crota on their site like they did with walmart pennywise. Target isnt competent enough to sell pops. How hard is it to just street date everything and make it easy that way. Stores are only getting like 2 crota, maybe 4 if ur lucky.

To be fair, the boxes said SET OUT BY 10/15 which people thought meant STREET DATE 10/15.

SeanC

The 8-bit style pops look really good straight-on, but at an angle they all look like a chunky mess.

If they had a regular Jason pop colored like the 8-bit figure, then I'd be down.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Didn't see these posts in the last page or two, so apologies if this is old news:

Stan Lee Pop figures based on his cameos in MCU films, exclusive to Wal-Mart.

22032_StanLee_WinterSoldier_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.png

22033_StanLeeCameo_FuturisticGlasses_GLAM_HiRes_large.png

23126_Marvel_StanLeeArmygeneral_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.png

Zero315

Banned
Got my order from HT today, all look great.

Nice! I'm still waiting on mine... they said on twitter that all orders should be shipped out by the 25th, so hopefully mine ships soon. People on reddit were saying that they were sending out like a $10 credit for the delay, which of couse I didn't get.

I may need to buy Stan Lee and James Bond and Blofeld

Stan is exclusive to WalMart? I wonder if Canadian WalMarts will get them

Edit - Looks like walmart.ca does have other exclusive pops so I may have to pay attention to this

Sponge

Banned
New Sonic the Hedgehog pop glams are out. On mobile so I can't post pics, but man do they look derpy. I'm so disappointed.

Sponge

Banned
I forgot how awful the old Sonic pops were. The new ones are better compared to those. I just wish they didn't space Sonic and Shadow didn't come out so derpy. Not sure what they could have done though.

I'll definitely get Eggman. Can't pass up a chance to start a collection of the best doctors in gaming.

3YyRHFA.png

was able to grab the box lunch zero chase today. My store posted on instagram and I raced over there, there was already a line of people, but they had 5 chases total.

7bvwluT.jpg

Top Bottom