• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Marvel Studios SDCC Panel - No Stakes, Plenty of Shawarma

ShadyK54

Why do people want that trailer so damn bad.

Effects probably aint done yet.

giphy.gif

Just got back from Hall H. Marvels panel was this year followed closely by Stranger Things 2 panel. The Ant Man and Wasp teaser was cute. The teasing of Captain America was funny. I don't follow Captain Marvel but having Nick Fury back struck my interest. Also, isn't Captain Marvel the woman who Rouge took memories and power? Thor looks exactly like I would have expected. A superhero movie meshed in with Flight of the Conchords. As a black man, Black Panther could have looked like a Tyler Perry movie and I would have went Day 1. Thankfully it looks like it could be something special. The Avengers trailer was the same as D23 and I'm ok with that. It looks promising.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
The entitlement of the people on here is ridiculous. Whining over Marvel not releasing a unfinished trailer and wanting someone to get in trouble for your enjoyment.

mreddie

Just got back from Hall H. Marvels panel was this year followed closely by Stranger Things 2 panel. The Ant Man and Wasp teaser was cute. The teasing of Captain America was funny. I don't follow Captain Marvel but having Nick Fury back struck my interest. Also, isn't Captain Marvel the woman who Rouge took memories and power? Thor looks exactly like I would have expected. A superhero movie meshed in with Flight of the Conchords. As a black man, Black Panther could have looked like a Tyler Perry movie and I would have went Day 1. Thankfully it looks like it could be something special. The Avengers trailer was the same as D23 and I'm ok with that. It looks promising.

What was the Ant-Man-Wasp tease?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The entitlement of the people on here is ridiculous. Whining over Marvel not releasing a unfinished trailer and wanting someone to get in trouble for your enjoyment.

No offense but you were there. You saw the whole thing. You cannot judge the people who can't go to San Diego to watch a fucking trailer lol. DC puts their shit out, every year for a couple years now.

It's weird, for sure. Plenty of human beings get to experience things that most of us never will. I get over it. Not saying it wouldn't be great! Just never understand how folks that aren't paying like the thousands that did "deserve" to see what they didn't..marvel isn't Cuba lol.

number11

People say they don't care about unfinished cgi, yet the first comments you always see for new trailers is talking about how bad the cg is

Top Bottom