• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert |OT| Beginning September 8th - 11:30/10:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonm1010

Banned
I meant in general not just exclusively these first interviews, but yea I agree; what did you mean by "Conan" him?

Trump segment felt very familiar which made me happy!

NBC never really let Conan get his feet set before pushing him out the door. He didn't come out firing on all cylinders and nabbing the acclaim and ratings they wanted so they basically quickly moved to bring Leno back.

hokahey

I'm not digging his band. They're oddly too happy and keep dancing around.

It's fine so far. It will be much different 6 months from now as he tweaks things.

Doorman

First guest and we've gone to genocide in Darfur. Are we still worried about him potentially being too soft in interviews?

I'm really enjoying the "I'm not going to suck your dick and I will probably make fun of you well I may suck your dick as a joke" style of comedy interviewing Colbert is bringing to late night here.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Only issue I have so far with the show is some really awkward, obvious cuts. Anyone else noticing this?
Yeah, but I imagine that this will become less common with time.

I'm really enjoying the "I'm not going to suck your dick and I will probably make fun of you well I may suck your dick as a joke" style of comedy interviewing Colbert is bringing to late night here.

The style of comedy Letterman did for 30 years? lol

I hope Colbert is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom