• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

12 minute montage of Tekken 7 story mode

Lmao, dat throw command picture. Not gonna spoil myself the story, been waiting for a long time to play Tekken's crazy story again. I can't believe it's finally gonna come out in 2 months after years of waiting since the arcade release in Japan....took them long enough!

I'd kill for Jun to make a canonical return.

People will say she was unpopular in TTT2 and nobody played her.

Yet fucking Kuma & Panda are going to be in T7...

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I think Jun will show up actually

I will be legit mad if she doesn't. :lol

Considering her ties to the Mishimas, specifically Kazuya and Jin, I would be flabbergasted if she didn't have a somewhat significant role to play in the closure of this saga.

Playsage

Like it should be

I actually hope that Jun doesn't come back in canon. I don't want a needless "mom ex machina", especially when we are probably getting it with Kazumi and Kazuya

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod

I played enough Kuma in TTT2 to warrant his return.

Plus he's the only family left that Hehachi doesn't hate. High story significance, you see.

Pachimari

I hope we get to play more moments from past Tekkens, and not just the T5 intro. And isn't this like the second time we see Kazuya get thrown off a cliff? I would like it, if they pick up on Nina and Steve's relationship and let us fight that battle, or if Let Wulong actually turned out to be the reporter.

Once, after the 2nd tournament. He's thrown off a cliff before 1, which is the part we see here.

I thought Kazuya was older when he got thrown off the cliff in Tekken 1.

TreIII

If they did bring her back, I wonder what angle they'd use as the reason she's been ghost for so long (and likely didn't age all the while).

Wolf demon spirit thing and other Unknown stuff?

jin_kazama_200x200___gif_by_robbiebr-d6tx4j7.gif

Top Bottom