• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
tumblr_owrcwnicdh1wu47jco1_540.jpg

They all Schwing down here

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
They should make a Wreck It Ralph style movie/show about anime. I'd love to see the villain support group with Dio, Madara and Hisoka all venting.

BBboy20

STANDS you say. Man Dio's VA is killing it

God Dio's so OP
Patrick Seitz always earning those checks.

Pokken is a good game.

Might double dip with the Switch version.
I'm fine with my WiiU copy.

Show don't tell, mangled fake Vash.
And Alexander Anderson.

tfw you and your friends get a good hunt going in Monhun.
Janurary 26th. PS4. Let's go.

The owl was the coffee shop owner? He wasn't this powerful last season was he? Wasn't he all about being peaceful or something? Also how did they beat him, it seems like they just started winning for some reason
It's like they wanted both character development AND a twist from the same character and it's clear you can't do that with how this episode developed.

also guys primrose is my new favorite rpg character
Quote of 2018.

What is it with sci-fi and Beastie Boys?
B-Boys were big trekies. Big nerds really.

No shit, dude. You fought his corpse earlier, moron.
I never connected the dots until that moment.

Damn, if only he realized this power like 5 minutes earlier.
Sucks when good dramatic moments are ruined by logic contrivances.

I like Pein can just use all these jutsu like this without showing how he learned it or such.
What the hell did Jiraiya teach him then?

Not sci-fi enough. Also overdone (in anime).
Tokyo Game Show says otherwise.

Yep. Back then, G4 was the shit growing up.
Wanting to talk to others about Anime Unleashed what led to this post.

*looks at Eromanga Sensei, which stars a 12 year old who draws pervy pics for her brother's light novels & is written by the OreImo author*

.......probably.
Every time somebody posts any kind of image of it without irony or debauchery, I straight-up second guest them.

speaking of 90s dubs, they guy who voiced Domon from G Gundam joined twitter recently basically just to say 'Hi it's me'. Apparently, he's an actual Doctor now after retiring from acting, pretty cool.
Kyle Bosman of Easy Allies streamed Mega Man Mission Command and insanely enough, I recognized his voice when Mega Man spoke.

If you don't take it seriously, Wing is actually pretty entertaining because it's fuckin' dumb. But that's true of most old Gundam.
Guess it should be fortunate that it's coolness and pop culture osmosis what keeps that franchise alive.

ah, so you're in the Toonami Retirement Home

fair enough
*raises hand*

I'm an OG, just...well fuck paying for cable. I've seen...most of the stuff Toonami has aired and have the good stuff on DVD or blu ray. How many actually own Black Lagoon on blu ray in here?
*also raises hand*

bets on whether live action Tokyo Ghoul is better or worse than the anime
Trailer mentioned the manga only so maybe they'll avoid being shit?

You guys just need to join me on the Kakegurui train!

tumblr_ounm7rPiop1sxfvy5o1_500.gif
How can you not love a woman who plays with herself WHILE being armed with a Colt Python after surviving a game of Russian Roulette with that VERY MAGNUM REVOLVER?

you guys are Bizarre
FTFW

Your Name is real good but it has one critical plot hole that I just can't look past.
How can one write a plot hole in a slice of life story?

Jojo
Check-in scene, constant scenes of the rest of the crew during Palnareff battle (hence why you were being reminded that the rest of the Crusaders suck), and the bailout seem new.

And yeah, the Devil fight is both as gruesome and as awesome in the manga.

R9g3HkKm.jpg

Strength (ch. 1, pg. 78)
3bRHxs6m.jpg
dsdw9Exm.jpg
r6RvEEIm.jpg
EJSxV7Sm.jpg
cmf1xS1m.jpg
HAC7Lmpm.jpg
RzuO7tKm.jpg
k9MeelMm.jpg
hQWUEB9m.jpg

l2TVgDCm.jpg

The Devil (ch. 1, pg. 133)
6jftvIPm.jpg
Z0l5dGgm.jpg
IL0Qraem.jpg
F7R7hjYm.jpg
6eEhhLEm.jpg
sfGChOwm.jpg

Fuck This Show: The Show
so, uh, isn't he capable of walking that off?
I still do not understand why they send in regular people with regular weapons.
LOL a Wii Zapper!?
LOL fucking ice breakers as attempts for drama.
non ononononono NOT THAT SCENE AGAIN
CG Human for some reason
Oh why keep showing that scene?
Helps me lift, bro.
Who?
AGAIN!?!?!?!
This is taking too long.
No you wouldn't liar.
WHO!? JESUS
There an explanation for electric powers?
This scene was made for emo girls.
THE MEME LIVES!
What? He didn't enter the door.
WHO!!?!?!?/!/11//11/32LKJSDFLKJ
HE'S ALIVE!? (also...he lied? And...uh...am I suppose to still care?)

Well, since MHA isn't coming to Toonami, at least for the foreseeable future, might as well post this.

giphy.gif

How can anyone argue this isn't the best Superman?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is Neo Yokio actually bad? Because everything I've seen of it is convincing me otherwise.

I think it falls deep in to the "So Bad It's Good" crevice.

Since I imagine Ezra Koenig and Jaden Smith were serious about this project, that just makes it funnier.

The rule is "the more sincere the filmmaker, the better it is".
The Room was a completely sincere project by Tommy Wiseau. He wanted it to be his "masterpiece". The utter incompetence displayed though makes it a hilarious disaster.
However, all of Tommy's project following The Room had him attempt to cash in on how "weird and kooky" he is, and every project suuuuuucked. Same with Birdemic 2 to Birdemic 1.

If there was ever a series deserving of the "Pretentious" criticism, it's Neo Yokio. It's hard to tell just how self-aware this series is, but my god is it hilarious in how self-centered Jaden's character is.

I'm convinced autoplay on Netflix is there solely to wake men and women who have peacefully drifted off to sleep.

Was having such a nice nap, and all the sudden Jim Gaffigan is assailing me with comedic details of his diet.

Morlas

Its the same for YouTube I'm convinced the autoplay is just so an obnoxiously loud car insurance add can blast in my ear

caliph95

I figured autopsy on YouTube is a scam not only to clog my history and recommendation with useless shit but eat up my data if I fall asleep

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's about one per minute in that scene. Interestingly enough when she's flailing around completely pissed at Killua the extreme motion stops.

cntr

Banned

Seda

Are the Professor Layton games any good?

I like the look of them, but I never hear anyone talk about them...

As far as I know they are mostly pure puzzlers with very lite character stuff, so there probably isn't much to talk about even when people like the games.

cntr

Banned
Yeah, the character and plot stuff is pretty fun, but it's not super deep. It's mostly the puzzles and aesthetic.

omg these scenes from Neo Yokio

"YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS TOLBERONE!" *OMINOUS THUNDER STRIKES*

*looks through binoculars* "FUCK THIS" *throws binoculars into plate of food*

"Kaz, I gotta go....SNACKS ARE READY"
"Yo, Archangelo's mackin' your girl right now son!" Dafuq is this fuckin' shit. Why is this dude friends with a fucking butler Gundam? Who financed this? Waht the fucking fuck? Why does this exist? How the fuck do I get out of this deranged timeline? I need to use my stando Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price.
Eh...I've played Senran Kagura...

No he hasn't been

And Dio would use it to torture people
"Enyaba, strap this fool to the chair and make him watch that wretched Neo Yokio."
"Yes Dio-sama, he'll tell us his secrets after one episode after he finally ceases his screaming."
MetatronM usually posts a schedule so you can cross-check that if you want to know where we're at.
Believe it or not that doesn't help too much because I can never remember what happens in what number ep and how many eps need to occur for such and such thing to happen.

Top Bottom