• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Wanderer5

Snow Miku 2018.

TiggerShark1495659595.png

I skipped out on 2017, but I am liking this one, so might end up keeping the nendo in mind.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
My Tracer (gifting it) came in too, along with my Holo and Corrin (which I forget is originally named Kamui).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I don't think I've ever seen a Nendoroid box that looks so empty.

It is very very bare. I thought she came with more accessories, but I guess just tiny ones. Might as well have just shrunk the box size, like some are are more plain than others.

Aw yeah, just got the payment request for the Atsuko Kagari Little Witch Academia Nendo! Hopefully i'll get the shipping notice soon. I finally got mine set up and I'm amazed by how posable they are, at least Deadpool and Tracer anyway.

I hope this one does well so they wind up making the other girls! Have they said anything about that at all? I'm still new to collecting these so I have no idea where to get info about them or what blogs to follow (if any).

Aw yeah, just got the payment request for the Atsuko Kagari Little Witch Academia Nendo! Hopefully i'll get the shipping notice soon. I finally got mine set up and I'm amazed by how posable they are, at least Deadpool and Tracer anyway.

I hope this one does well so they wind up making the other girls! Have they said anything about that at all? I'm still new to collecting these so I have no idea where to get info about them or what blogs to follow (if any).
Sucy and Lotte will be getting Nendoroids. I think I saw something about the rival girl too but I could be mistaken.

Wanderer5

Harvest Moon Rin turned out great. I didn't notice it before, but her bow has a nice transparent look at the tips. I am pretty much posing her like this for now.

Agon1493107988.jpeg

Harvest Moon Luka for next year hopefully.

YEEESSSSS

Anyone wanna take bets as to weather or not they'll include a second set of legs on her? I imagine all three of them will be able to be posed on brooms together - or at least I hope they will!

OH SHIT

So this pretty much confirms there's gonna be a D.VA Nendo with her mech, doesn't it? Not being super familiar with them, would they be sold together or separately? I know nobody KNOWS but I assume the Robobot doesn't actually come with its own Kirby and is just a massive accessory?

So this pretty much confirms there's gonna be a D.VA Nendo with her mech, doesn't it? Not being super familiar with them, would they be sold together or separately? I know nobody KNOWS but I assume the Robobot doesn't actually come with its own Kirby and is just a massive accessory?

When they make D.va, she'll absolutely have the mech. GSC doesn't usually skimp on things. They've released Nendos before with animal and even robot accessories, so it's nothing new. They've just gotten more elaborate as figure technology has progressed.

Shit, I didn't see that AmiAmi had sent me payment requests for Lum and she got cancelled D:

She's still available so I could just order her but I've heard that cancelling stuff from AmiAmi gets them mad at you and can mess up your account or ability to order from them, is that true? Argh I feel bad about messing it up >_<

On the bright side my Little Witch Academy Atsuko arrived today (which is what prompted me to check for Lum and wonder why I hadn't gotten the payment request yet, oops -__- )

Shit, I didn't see that AmiAmi had sent me payment requests for Lum and she got cancelled D:

She's still available so I could just order her but I've heard that cancelling stuff from AmiAmi gets them mad at you and can mess up your account or ability to order from them, is that true? Argh I feel bad about messing it up >_<

On the bright side my Little Witch Academy Atsuko arrived today (which is what prompted me to check for Lum and wonder why I hadn't gotten the payment request yet, oops -__- )
They say they're strict and maybe they used to be but I cancel items with them literally every month and have defaulted on at least two orders in the past.
Feel free to reorder her. I think that "policy" is mostly there so they can cancel new account that just order and cancel figures. If you're a regular customer you'll be fine.

The_Kid

If you let an order lapse it really isn't a big deal. I was short money the last 3 months and didn't pay; they didn't care.

Keep in mind this is also with so many strikes on my account that one more cancel would end my account.

They say they're strict and maybe they used to be but I cancel items with them literally every month and have defaulted on at least two orders in the past.
Feel free to reorder her. I think that "policy" is mostly there so they can cancel new account that just order and cancel figures. If you're a regular customer you'll be fine.

If you let an order lapse it really isn't a big deal. I was short money the last 3 months and didn't pay; they didn't care.

Keep in mind this is also with so many strikes on my account that one more cancel would end my account.

Ah, thank goodness. Yeah I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them at this point (4 Nendos, like 3-4 more on preorder, plus several Senran Kagura LEs) so I assume I'll be ok then. I'm kind of glad it got cancelled since October is shaping up to be an expensive month (Mario Odyssey, Mario Odyssey amiibo, Mae Nendo) but at the same time I absolutely do not want to miss my chance to get Lum, especially if it somehow translates to more Rumiko Nendoroids like Ranma (which I'm actually shocked they haven't done already!?) or Inusyasha.

Top Bottom