• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S3 |OT| Snitch bitch, snitching ass bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Measley

This show is definitely starting to get a bit redundant. Like, Cookie knew Angelo was going to propose to her, and she seemed genuinely excited about it. It seems weird that when he actually does it, Cookie waffles and doesn't know if she wants to be with him. Then Mrs. Huxtable goes into crazy mode and declares war on the Lyon family.

It's so over the top that I have really no desire to see it play out because I know that the Lyons have plot armor and nothing serious is going to happen to any of them. It would have been far more interesting for Cookie to actually marry Angelo and watch what happens to their company as her loyalty to Luscious begins to wane in favor of her new husband. But nope, Angelo is just another Cookie love interest that will be gone by the end of the season, just like her other love interests every other season before this one.

Hopefully Tahriq(sp?) is done. His attempts to nail Luscious became pointless and dumb several episodes ago.

Nia Long is nice to look at though. That'll keep me watching because she looks amazing on this show.

Koppai

Nia Long is nice to look at though. That'll keep me watching because she looks amazing on this show.
When did she become typecast as conniving? I saw her in Dear White People the tv series and she is kinda bad in that too. She is very pretty though!

Yeah Empire is starting to lose my interest now...just dump Angelo and his crazy mama already lol.

hwalker84

When did she become typecast as conniving? I saw her in Dear White People the tv series and she is kinda bad in that too. She is very pretty though!

Yeah Empire is starting to lose my interest now...just dump Angelo and his crazy mama already lol.
Man they just became awesome villains.

Chase17

Episode was worth it for this exchange.
"Am I a good father"
"You're not even a good person"

Season feels like it's been going in circles.

Pics_nao

Lmfao @ this whole mic switching on during Cookie's confession. As someone who works in the industry and have mic'd several people up, that's total bullshit that it would become active like that.

Or it's faulty and the audio person should be fired.

Gorillaz

I actually was dying at the 3 month later part at the end

JC was right dudes out here shotgunning entire seasons of plots in one hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom