• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6: Photo Sharing Thread

Fossils-N-Dents

Neo Member
AEwgPn2h.jpg

ZQoLSLUh.jpg

kGNSjxxh.jpg

dubc35

Wow, great shots! I haven't played this game in a long time since I took down my wheel setup.

I have been playing GT HD Concept a bit though, fun to wring out a few laps on Eiger.

My God you're shots are amazing Fossils. I literally just got my first PS3 yesterday and you're making me very tempted to pick this up.

Fossils-N-Dents

Neo Member
Booya_base
My God you're shots are amazing Fossils. I literally just got my first PS3 yesterday and you're making me very tempted to pick this up.

Ha! Thanks for such high praise. It means a lot.:) Give the game a go, and if you ever bore of racing, Photomode opens up a new world. Too much free time (School is out), and an over active imagination helped me a lot with these.

efqATHgh.jpg

dubc35
Wow, great shots! I haven't played this game in a long time since I took down my wheel setup

I have been playing GT HD Concept a bit though, fun to wring out a few laps on Eiger.

Much appreciated Dubc35!!! I haven't done much racing lately, and am awaiting GT7 on PS4, I need the total package. The 'Ring' is my fave track to keep sharp.

DaZbyp0h.jpg

Niks
Well damn, great shots.
GT sport photomode is going to be so good.

Glad you enjoy my shots Niks! Once the camera is mastered, the possibilities are endless. I hope they give an unlimited camera movement range this time around, and a more realistic filter selection. Oh, and Porches, and a true track editor.

LnzV8Vxh.png

Top Bottom