• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subtle gamer clothes you can wear in public

L Thammy

Truly an evergreen

P485030

or should i say everblue

You can really see that "I no longer have hope for my future" look in his eyes.

Timeaisis

Yup, I own all of those.

For real though, I'm close to 30 at this point and don't give a damn anymore so I wear all the gamer shirts that I was too embarrassed to wear in my early 20s.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is great, and the bunch of weirdos who didn't get the incredibly obvious joke are just the cherry on top. Well done, OP.

Dio

Banned
Guys, I just found another sweet T-shirt!

Combining my two favorite things: Stewie from Family Guy and Minecraft! It might be a little too underground for your average pleb, but I might get to talk to someone somewhere who recognizes how epic this T-shirt is.

Combining my two favorite things: Stewie from Family Guy and Minecraft! It might be a little too underground for your average pleb, but I might get to talk to someone somewhere who recognizes how epic this T-shirt is.

lol this thread is fantastic.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

I got aroused just looking at this image. It's so hip and with it.

ChrisD

I'm going to just ignore that this is meant to be a joke thread and share these. I really want to buy them at some point. Maybe my fashion sense is garbage, but I think they just look like nice "normal" T-shirts for all intents and purposes even though they're Splatoon themed. The first is a shirt you can get in-game, and the second is the logo for Ranked modes is another.

Edited because I've got a bad memory.

jesu

Not quite gaming but I wear this in public

star-wars-x-wing-pilot-jacket-7941.jpg

And I've got a Primark Sonic t-shirt I wear too.

And I would wear that green and yellow jumper up there, not sure what game it is though.

atpbx

Ummmm....

I have Leon's leather jacket from Resident Evil 6.

You have to be a pretty massive nerd to see anything other than a leather jacket.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Just go to Fangamer. A lot of their stuff is pretty subtle. I've been wearing stuff for years and getting compliments without people realizing what the designs mean.

OP made me laugh, but for real Bungie make some great Destiny shirts:

And I genuinely bought this shirt after the Beta, not just for the great sense of humour Bungie were showing but mainly because all of the profit went to charity:

356e976a5fcdae57f252ca6389cf9e2cc52be0e491cd75da2f56d89e58c4540f.jpg

Moondrop

Banned
I'm going to just ignore that this is meant to be a joke thread and share these. I really want to buy them at some point. Maybe my fashion sense is garbage, but I think they just look like nice "normal" T-shirts for all intents and purposes even though they're Splatoon themed. The first is a shirt you can get in-game, and the second is the logo for Ranked modes.
I'd wear the Krak-On or Firefin logos, but not those brands. :p

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
The only gaming shirt I wear

uNMMLQU.jpg

I have DkS III, Witcher III and Doom shirts from press things but never wear those. The Witcher one shouts 'I got my hands on Witcher III' so that's not really ideal to wear in public :p

The way I see it, if people can wear sports related clothing in public, people shouldn't be ashamed of wearing gaming/anime related clothing in public either.

PillarEN

It's good if you can't tell it's related to something about games. There are certain tees where I don't know what game it is and yet it is very obvious it's something videogame related.

i bought this shirt last week

Or go this route. Obvious but with purpose. Just a straight up classic logo.

Top Bottom