• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster Discussion Thread

I wish they would go for some outside of the box characters.

It should be the other way around , Jake can fly and do other things.

Yeah it should, but it never would be like that, sadly. I could see Castle running around with Cable-sized guns in his Battle Van, and he also uses gliders and jetpacks on occasion.

The bat would be kinda punisher-y I guess...

Seyavesh

This is where I would post some sort of Moon Knight reaction gif if such a thing existed.

But it doesn't.

I just want Moon Knight to be in things. ;_;
here's your moon knight reaction
i9fTF3J.jpg

put taskmaster in the damn game

Seyavesh

Should I post how that fight ends, though?

With Taskmaster scared shitless begging for his life?

:D

you could, but it wouldn't change task being in 3 and marc still being ignored forever

if they put MK in though i really hope it'd be the ellis ver. bc that dude is fucking slick in that short run

Oh uh. That Taskmaster line from 3 was lifted from something.

yeah, that's why i posted the page. like literally all of his lines are ripped from the moon knight run fsr

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
you could, but it wouldn't change task being in 3 and marc still being ignored forever

if they put MK in though i really hope it'd be the ellis ver. bc that dude is fucking slick in that short run

As long as his default costume is the Marvel Now version with Mr. Knight as an alt/DLC, I'd be 100% down with that. Mr. Knight's cool and all, but damn do I ever love his current Moon Knight costume.

GHQu5j2.jpg

I was super iffy with him getting a new look after all these years, but they knocked it out of the park, better than I could have hoped.

With MvC4 incoming what are the chances of MvC Origins and MvC2 returning to PSN?

I missed both on the PS3 and would love to get them if they returned

September release date? That's way sooner than I thought to be honest, I was expecting it to be released closer to the christmas holidays.

I really hope it isn't rushed.

AdaWong

Claire or Rebecca will never be in a MvC game lol.

The only viable characters:

Chris
Leon
Wesker
Jill
Ada
Nemesis

VERY low chance:
Ustanak
an RE7 villain

Chris
Leon
Wesker
Jill
Ada
Nemesis

VERY low chance:
Ustanak
an RE7 villain
I could see Claire making the cut one day, maybe who knows hahah.
As for Infinite, I was expecting that Chris would be the one to get cut but it doesn't seem that way, so really don't know if they'll go with the RE1 trio or add Leon (at some point as DLC maybe to promote REmake2)

Jawmuncher

Chris
Leon
Wesker
Jill
Ada
Nemesis

VERY low chance:
Ustanak
an RE7 villain

How could you forget Jake? From a gameplay perspective he has a lot of options opened just like his dad. Just depends on if he ever gets another game.

I kinda hope they don't do any console exclusive characters, some people would be very upset if Sony got Spider-Man as an exclusive character on PS4. I doubt they would do that but with the Sony / Marvel movie deal, anything is possible.

I hope we get to see the full roster and get a release date at E3, it's been a while since we had any news but I want the roster to be big. UMvC 3 had 48 characters, so it would be great to get at least 48 again, more would be a bonus.

Top Bottom