• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Lol listening to some students talk about the physics of light, it's like gata trying to discuss long division.

Lol one of them just said our sun might become big enough to super nova and become a black hole

Spin steals Malik and gives me fucking Grigson?

200w.gif

Spin.. you bastard.

Dutch has quietly taken a lot of Ls and no one seems to been keeping track..

He lost his feud to AT

His thesis issues (don't think this counts as L per se.. but it is a difficult period.. so that's why I put it)

Man U winning

That's a lot of losing or difficulty Dutch.. how you gonna bounce back?

By getting hired on Monday by a big trading firm hopefully.

Preparing a business case and presentation as the final round for them now, shit is hard yo :(

Plus, lets not forget that Chelsea won the league whilst Grovo's boys finished like 6th and we can also win the FA cup this week against Arsenal.

Hindl

Dutch has quietly taken a lot of Ls and no one seems to been keeping track..

He lost his feud to AT

His thesis issues (don't think this counts as L per se.. but it is a difficult period.. so that's why I put it)

Man U winning

That's a lot of losing or difficulty Dutch.. how you gonna bounce back?
Peppers going to his Browns

By getting hired on Monday by a big trading firm hopefully.

Preparing a business case and presentation as the final round for them now, shit is hard yo :(

Plus, lets not forget that Chelsea won the league whilst Grovo's boys finished like 6th and we can also win the FA cup this week against Arsenal.
I BeCleve in you friend.

Peppers going to his Browns
Hindl pls..

To be fair, that was a victory for the entire state of Ohio.
Dutch pls

Top Bottom