• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Keslord

Banned
:O
Wow, now i am really excited for next gen! a horsey like that omg O.O , i swear to protect all chairs and tables if they look like that i would even play a "chair kingdom RPG" i shall travel with my horsey and defeat all the evil tables!

Sorry i got my mind blown :3

Holy ***** D:
Fuck, stop.

...On topic, do we have any PC confirmation for GZ yet?

Kariodude

Banned
He's on a green screen so the Joakim segments are partially CG. The fact that he was recorded in front of a green screen might just be to cover up where he really was, but it could point to something else being off. Has anyone suggested that it's a real guy with a really bandaged head, but he had material covering his real eyes and mouth that was being replaced with CG stuff. That's why the movements look weird and why his head doesn't seem to move with his face the way a normal person would.

Anth0ny

Here you go.

joakim_mind_blowny7zqt.gif

This is amazing.

Roto13

I would love for this to be another MGS2 situation where all of the stuff leading up to the release of the game is a huge fakeout that ties into the theme of the game.

LiK

I would love for this to be another MGS2 situation where all of the stuff leading up to the release of the game is a huge fakeout that ties into the theme of the game.

i hope we only play as Snake for the first 5 minutes and then he dies.

So after the free hype this interview has garnered, how often is this going to happen to us? Real or fake, they made us question our perception of reality.

Is there any going back after this?

Roto13

So after the free hype this interview has garnered, how often is this going to happen to us? Real or fake, they made us question our perception of reality.

People keep saying this, but they never baited anyone into speculating that the interviewee was being generated by a goddamn computer. Kojima and friends didn't get us talking about that. We talked about that all by our own stupid selves.

ih1wAXjk1juLd.gif

Looking at this GIF I noticed how strange the right eye (his actual left eye) and it's eyebrow "blends" with the background when he moves his head. Look at it...is just feels...weird....

I think I'm going to bed. lol

jstripes

Banned
This is amazing.

Assuming it is CG, I don't know anyone who has gone this far to obfuscate the origin of a game, or any sort of consumer media.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.

Is there any going back after this?

If anyone besides Kojima does this type of promotion there will be massive backlash. Probably.

People keep saying this, but they never baited anyone into speculating that the interviewee was being generated by a goddamn computer. Kojima and friends didn't get us talking about that. We talked about that all by our own stupid selves.

But that's the genius of it. They potentially generated hype from absolutely nothing.

Top Bottom