• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Has anyone here been in therapy before? Does it help? I figure I should really look into going because I've been thinking about suicide more and more lately. Even at my most depressed I never considered it before.

ive never been but I probably should too

if you can afford it, then you should definitely go.

alsoooooooooooooo

if you ever are seriously considering suicide, please dont hesitate to call the national suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255 and post in here as well. we're not trained like the hotline people are, but we're always here for you and i like to think that anyone in here would be more than happy to lend an ear to you or anyone else who needs it <3

driggonny

Banned
Has anyone here been in therapy before? Does it help? I figure I should really look into going because I've been thinking about suicide more and more lately. Even at my most depressed I never considered it before.

I've had a looooot of therapy.

I'll say this: be a little picky.

There were times were I kept going to a therapist without making any progress because they just weren't good for me. If they make you feel unable to express yourself in any way you should consider trying someone else.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Food and sex, hmmm...

I remember one time Vazra posted in the chat a gif of a dude getting hit from behind while eating pizza.

It was surprisingly hot and the pizza looked good. Anal sex while eating pizza, it seems interesting.

d307737855.gif

JCX

Ok idk if it's just my area but for all the stereotypes, mostly white gay bars have do little dancing. Aggressive shimmying at most

Finn

Hold the fuck up. I created the very first LGBT OT thread eight years ago and they're still going on for all the gays to flock to? This is like my crowning achievement, y'all. I haven't been to the OT side of NeoGAF in like, 5 years, and I come to find this? I'm legit so proud.

How's everyone been? Still gay, I hope.

Kevyt

I have to postpone getting it until after I finish Andromeda

Are you enjoying andromeda even with the bad facial animations?

yeah, lol

Hold the fuck up. I created the very first LGBT OT thread eight years ago and they're still going on for all the gays to flock to? This is like my crowning achievement, y'all. I haven't been to the OT side of NeoGAF in like, 5 years, and I come to find this? I'm legit so proud.

Hello founding father!! \o/

Hew tf?

Hi.

Are you enjoying andromeda even with the bad facial animations?

Tbh after all the positive word of mouth, I'm not that averse anymore. As long as the M/M romances are done justice I won't bomb Bioware.

Has it really been 8 years? I've only been posting since OT2 only frequently and didn't really start joining in till OT3.

WB.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

DAD

Kevyt

Cutscenes in Frostbite are usually pre-rendered using in engine assets and post production tools, same as most of their trailers like the gorgeous Battlefront trailers. Not really CGI like Blizzard or Square Enix use in trailers, as it does indeed use models and environments that are close to or often the same as what they'll look like on a maxed out PC, just enhanced by post production light and cinema effect tools.

image.php

I'm not kidding when I say I legit dreamed of a guy that looked very similar to how you look in this avatar when I was like 7 years old and realized how much I really liked guys. But I know I must have seen that guy somewhere in television, I just can't remember.

_Isaac

The creator has come again. :eek:

Kater

Banned
I think it's not a question of "lazy," but more ease of use and aesthetics. It's far easier to just grab a can and spray than to get a bowl of whipped cream and use a spatula to dollop it out. It's hard to make that look decent, but easy to just swirl it from a spray can.

It's supposed to turn you on because it's an excuse to lick your partner clean, not be the most delicious meal ever.
It's totally lazy and not hot at all. D:

And you don't need a spatula lol

Just dunk his dick in the bowl :D

I've only been here since OT3 or so I think. Thanks for starting it all. :)

Sai-kun

Banned

wow

the real daddy of these threads

edit: omg i found kitchenmotors and i's first posts @ each other. i can't believe we've been friends for almost 8 years now!

So it turns out they named a character after me (except the "attractive" part, lol. I'm not that conceited) in Solitairica, an Android/iOS game I'm currently playing. :p

img_20170319_131019_5gpsu3.jpg

And a random aside: My parents are blaring a disco version of "No Woman, No Cry". Kill me now.

You're, by definition, the thread's Alpha Daddy. Preeeetty hawt.

It looks like that sloth is giving a tiny wink at the very end. That's probably all the energy it's willing to commit to the gesture. XD

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Went to the dog park with my mom today. She had the audacity to complain about their being a gay character in Beauty and the Beast. She knows I'm gay. It's like damn know your audience at least.

This is right after she asks me "Why don't you come out to everyone in the family?"

Went to the dog park with my mom today. She had the audacity to complain about their being a gay character in Beauty and the Beast. She knows I'm gay. It's like damn know your audience at least.

This is right after she asks me "Why don't you come out to everyone in the family?"

She's probably just tired of LGBT characters being forced into everything. It's really crazy how overrepresented we are in pop culture right now. After all, there's been one gay character in all of Disney's movies. Stop shoving it down people's throats!

driggonny

Banned
My brother is fairly accepting, but now that he has a daughter he's started falling into the whole "having to explain it to my child" trap. He saw Beauty and the Beast and came away thinking that if the gay stuff wasn't so subtle he'd be worried about showing the movie to his child. I jokingly pointed out that the whole movie is about a romance in the first place, between a woman and a beast, so it wouldn't be any more difficult to explain than that, but I think that went over his head :x

Finn

You're, by definition, the thread's Alpha Daddy. Preeeetty hawt.

I've never actually been called a daddy before. It feels weird.

If you want to cringe yourself into the next century, read multiple eight year old posts about how you enjoy getting attention from your best friend's boyfriend and how you're both just "texting" one another and it's totally innocent, ya'll. Why didn't someone slap me?

In other news, now I'm engaged and thinking about having kids, so, like, life comes at you fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it.

I've never actually been called a daddy before. It feels weird.

If you want to cringe yourself into the next century, read multiple eight year old posts about how you enjoy getting attention from your best friend's boyfriend and how you're both just "texting" one another and it's totally innocent, ya'll. Why didn't someone slap me?

In other news, now I'm engaged and thinking about having kids, so, like, life comes at you fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it.

Did...did you just Ferris Bueller this thread?

I love the vibes from that 8-y.o. queer thread! It was unmistakably punk and underground, far more than this vanilla OT9 (just kidding ... or was I?)

It's specially funny to read how much some of you have changed, like Mr. Sai who talks about a bf in some posts (I believe you already told that in a recent thread about bisexuality)

Oh well, I'm a lurker so I'll go back to the depths of my cave where I should never leave from.

Palmer27

Had CBT three years ago - immensely helpful with depression/suicide and has continued to be an incredibly useful way of thinking for everyday life

I guess I'm the only one here that loves hairy asses :(

Btw guys, what do you use to trim your pubes? I want to try it once at least just to see how it looks on me &#65533;&#65533;

Might be obvious but do use shaving cream please

Kevyt

I love the vibes from that 8-y.o. queer thread! It was unmistakably punk and underground, far more than this vanilla OT9 (just kidding ... or was I?)

It's specially funny to read how much some of you have changed, like Mr. Sai who talks about a bf in some posts (I believe you already told that in a recent thread about bisexuality)

Oh well, I'm a lurker so I'll go back to the depths of my cave where I should never leave from.

Hello husband, I need money to feed your &#8203;children!!!

Sai-kun

Banned

Haaa yeah, 8 years ago I was just under a year into my first real relationship ever, and just about to start college!

mantidor

It's crazy what has happened in the last 8 years, back then it was absolutely nuts for me to see something like gay marriage legalized in my life time.

Edit: I saw a Gaborn post and I felt sad :(

YO

Stay here!

lmao

I need to visit here more often

Bladenic

Thanks for all the replies. I actually have a family friend who's a therapist. I asked my mom to ask her if she would see me. Not sure if there are some barriers to her seeing me since she knows me personally. Also don't think I could be honest about any gay stuff since she's religious, oh well.

kuYuri

Just realized my ten year GAF anniversary is coming up. It's hard to believe I've been visiting this site for so long and on such a consistent basis.

/bows down to the creator

mantidor

Thanks for all the replies. I actually have a family friend who's a therapist. I asked my mom to ask her if she would see me. Not sure if there are some barriers to her seeing me since she knows me personally. Also don't think I could be honest about any gay stuff since she's religious, oh well.

It's not worth it if you can't talk openly about your sexuality, most therapists shouldn't have a problem with it at all, if you really think it would be a problem try finding another one, but it would be highly unprofessional from her to let her religious views into her work.

Bladenic

It's not worth it if you can't talk openly about your sexuality, most therapists shouldn't have a problem with it at all, if you really think it would be a problem try finding another one, but it would be highly unprofessional from her to let her religious views into her work.

My gay issues aren't really about the gay part. Like I don't think it's anything that specifically needs to be revealed, since my issues are with myself and not necessarily related to being gay.

And I just don't know if I'd want to tell her because she knows my mom and me personally. Which does sound counter productive, but I guess I'll just see what she says when my mom asks her if she'll see me.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Give me all your bottoming
and topping
resources, GAF. I need things to read.

It's not a big deal but I walked past the high school that is on the street I live on and someone threw an empty plastic bottle towards me over the fence. It landed close behind me. It would have been quite the throw to clear the distance from where they were sitting and get over the fence. A group of students there had said silly things to get my attention just beforehand but I didn't engage with them since that wouldn't be appropriate, which probably caused them to throw it.

I called the school since throwing something at a passer-by is pretty serious. They said they'll check the cameras to see who it was and they'll get in a lot of trouble. Now I'm having doubts of course since it did happen behind me. The doubts aren't reasonable but it's a source of a little stress now. I'm also worrying I also didn't make it clear that it didn't hit me.

Don't most magicians rock an ironic Van Dyke, or is that just a stereotype?
It's a stereotype but I'm sure if I had properly groomed facial hair instead of being 15 at the time then it wouldn't have been an issue.

My gay issues aren't really about the gay part. Like I don't think it's anything that specifically needs to be revealed, since my issues are with myself and not necessarily related to being gay.

And I just don't know if I'd want to tell her because she knows my mom and me personally. Which does sound counter productive, but I guess I'll just see what she says when my mom asks her if she'll see me.
I would recommend not seeing a therapist you know personally or are connected to that closely. It isn't the best beginning point for a therapist/client relationship regardless of how professional she is.

Give me all your bottoming
and topping
resources, GAF. I need things to read.
You put the butt on the dick
or you put the dick in the butt

Top Bottom