• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

Armadilo

Banned
FREE-Stuff-on-T-Mobile-Tuesdays.png

t-mobile-logo.jpg

FREE-Stuff-on-T-Mobile-Tuesdays.png

Just for being a customer. No hoops. No strings. Download the free T‑Mobile Tuesdays app
to get started, and check back weekly for the latest free stuff from our featured partners.
How can I play for a chance to win epic prizes?

Step 1
Download the T‑Mobile Tuesdays app from the Apple App Store or Google Play*
*iOS or Android 4.0 or newer phone, other devices visit T-MobileTuesdays.com.

Step 2
Log In with your T‑Mobile phone number (if you are not a customer, go to T‑MobileTuesdays.com for a way to enter).

Step 3
Click Play now for a chance to win something truly epic – like a once-in-a-lifetime trip, wardrobe makeover, a fan’s dream experience and more.

Link to App
Android app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...obile.tuesdays
iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tmob...s/id1111876388

Biske

I feel like the Free Small Frosty is more of a chore than a gift. Like.. make it a large or quit playin' with me.

Biske

Sigh... I really hate this app. Just froze on me as I was spinning the wheel and you cant spin again...

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Red

Do you get points toward Domino's rewards program using the Tmo coupon? It says points are generated for orders over $10, but I don't know if that means order value or cash paid.

rpmurphy

So you need to redeem the code for Lyft within 24 hours upon receiving it, and the credit that's redeemed from the code expires after 24 hours thereafter? Is that correct?

ryseing

You forgot the movie rental. Also,they've changed the Domino's free pizza to a max of 100 per store.

Well that sucks. Might have to go for lunch then.

Subbed. Thanks OP.

Do you get points toward Domino's rewards program using the Tmo coupon? It says points are generated for orders over $10, but I don't know if that means order value or cash paid.

Nope. Did this last week. It's cash paid.

Quixzlizx

I guess it doesn't matter because T-Mo has access to my phone anyway, but why does the app need all of the major permissions?

Oni3298

Today while rolling for my chance to "win big," the wheel landed on VIP Vegas trip or w/e it was called.... Only for it to then say I got $15 for Lyft instead on the next screen. Needless to say I got really excited... The app has some bugs, at least on iOS. :'(

jmizzal

Got the movie credit again, will rent 10 Cloverfield Lane

Got the Lyte, my city is already doing 50% off Lyte I wonder if this will stack

JdFoX187

Banned
Tried scheduling ahead, thinking I'd be smart, but every Domino's location in town is maxed out already. Fuck that.

atr0cious

Just signed up for the free stock. It's a free 40 bucks and it looks like they have a referral system to get more. Gonna have to check around to see if there's some kind of referral chain going on.

BadRamen

Ah, apparently every Dominoes around me has maxed out the Tuesday offer already (6 stores checked)... that or its referring to last week being maxed out?

rpmurphy

It has Identity/Phone/Wi-fi/Device ID and Call Info for me.
Ah, yeah that looks right. I guess on Marshmallow, it bunches them up in one of the major categories or in an "other" drawer:
Contacts:
- Find accounts on the phone

Phone:
- Directly call phone numbers
- Read device state and identity

Other:
- Full network access
- View network connections
- View Wi-Fi connections
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Prevent phone from sleeping
- Receive data from Internet
- Control vibration
- Run at startup

The things that stand out as weird to me is directly calling phone numbers and finding accounts, but I'm not an Android dev to know if this is legit.

Top Bottom