• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

Seigyoku

Subbing. Got to Orlando yesterday. Went to MK and AK today. Waiting for our bags to get to our second resort. We need sleep! Early day at Epcot tomorrow followed by first overnight!

Are those in the Battlefront II trailer? If so my apologies, I really missed that. Or maybe I saw a different (shorter) trailer.
There's what looks like a female tie pilot, who is talking during the trailer. I'm hoping both would show up in the game but don't think they are the tie pilot on question. I'm assuming he is asking if that tie pilot/narrator is a general from journey to the force awakens novel he is thinking of. Lost stars and aftermath were both under that label, so I figured it was one of them

Chuckie

There's what looks like a female tie pilot, who is talking during the trailer. I'm hoping both would show up in the game but don't think they are the tie pilot on question. I'm assuming he is asking if that tie pilot/narrator is a general from journey to the force awakens novel he is thinking of. Lost stars and aftermath were both under that label, so I figured it was one of them

Ok. Well I doubt it is Sloane, isn't she supposed to be a dark skinned woman?

Ok. Well I doubt it is Sloane, isn't she supposed to be a dark skinned woman?
They both are actually, though the book description of ciena, though from the book I thought she was closer to Latino then black, but then they release this pic of ciena

And rae Sloane for reference
Rae_Sloane_Orientation.png

Side note, just started another listen of darth bane book 1, still amazing

curb

Banned
I'm excited for this. Seems like something I can get my daughter into. I think the toys look odd but I my kiddo is going to need a Rey and a Leia.

Guys, I've been reading up on some old canon stuff, Legends. I was thinking about how EU killed off some characters. Like iconic characters like Chewie. I recall there being a back lash when that book was released, and we all know what happens in Force Awakens to iconic characters. How do ya'll feel about it?

Guys, I've been reading up on some old canon stuff, Legends. I was thinking about how EU killed off some characters. Like iconic characters like Chewie. I recall there being a back lash when that book was released, and we all know what happens in Force Awakens to iconic characters. How do ya'll feel about it?

I just miss Kyle and Jan

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
This is gonna seem stupid, but it totally didn't cross my mind that we'd get even more new characters in TLJ that weren't just quick come and gone stuff. The idea of Rose is super exciting to me.

Malyse

I totes forgot about Thrawn. Marc Thompson is on the audiobook, yay!

Also, I totally didn't realize that the kid from Aftermath was in The Force Awakens.

Posted this in the trailer thread as well, but the Phasma and Luke flashback scenes are definitely separate. It looks like Phasma's storming the ship where we see Poe sprinting to his X-Wing. See the blue lines around the hangar.

Also apparently people can't tell the difference between whitish sand and snow?

Blind predictions
Phasma a has bigger role then Hux in this movie
Poe doesn't make it to episode 9

Top Bottom