• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

AJA0emH.png

Transparency please?

DBtRTwV.png

OqPqcgx.png

Would anyone be able to make the background transparent, and overall avatar-sized?

l3GWs0N.png

Tizoc

I'd like an avatar of Tiger Mask please
OvSKvo2.jpg

Transparent background but with little bit of his suit also appearing in the avatar. Thanks in advance.

tumblr_odq7diTclR1tre9zqo3_1280.png

Trying to get this as my avatar and it is supposedly transparent. But when I put it on, it shows a white background. Is it due to size? If so, I'd like it the avatar size, and made transparent for GAF. Thanks!

tumblr_odq7diTclR1tre9zqo3_1280.png

Trying to get this as my avatar and it is supposedly transparent. But when I put it on, it shows a white background. Is it due to size? If so, I'd like it the avatar size, and made transparent for GAF. Thanks!

Needs to be on or under 100x120 to upload with transparency. Here it is, fixed for you.

yBnEECx.png

ana_shrike_by_prpldragonart-daa94vm.png

Can I get this transparent? What I use doesn't want to play nice with the image.

One transparent Shrike helmet comin' up!

Sq2hFEu.png

I know this is for Avatars, but may someone make this a 1366 x 768 Desktop Wallpaper?

220px-Graduation_%28album%29.jpg

Please and Thank You!

Well If I tried to blow up that small image it'd look awful, so here, have an edited version of the full thing. (right click and view image for full resolution)

Bought Disgaea 5 on that NISA sale a few weeks ago and loved the crap out of it. Could anyone avatarize this Bunny Seraphina for me s'il vous plait? Thanks guys!

dpfhvpu.png

Zackat

quarterly avatar update request time!

Could this be resized and made with a transparent background?

Greatly appreciated!
ExfNrBw.png

Would be great if someone could make the Ana here transparent, thank you.
K2ee4Qc.png

Can someone cut out Hotaru for me? Much appreciated in advance.

GOODS-00077624.jpg
yh9JCTK.png

GYV41Ll.jpg

Can I get an avy of this please? Just the head area obviously.
L8AWYnt.png

Is it possible to have an avi size of this. Not really the whole image just like this http://i.imgur.com/eL50x5R.jpg
Thanks!
3vxsoQ4.jpg
2oOtEoC.png

FUOgD6Y.jpg

Can someone make it transparent, please?
3ObpEzq.png

Could someone make a transperant version of this ?

dRr5JIT2.jpg

Much appreciated
6oMjWu4.png

Can I get a transparent version of this pic please?
latest
a2wpxBN.png

5TvFx1k.png

Just learned how to do this so let me know if it's alright.

Zackat

You did everyone's requests. Thank You.
Was wondering if you have the original file for mine it's kinda stretched. Don't want to sound ungrateful though.

oh yeah I do, I actually saw that and was gonna mess with it.

edit: I edited the one in my post that is much better, but here is the original if you want to mess with it.

Fixed everyones in there, actually.

Jh5vKjl.png

Top Bottom