• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil has more unresolved sexual tension than any series in HISTORY *NSFW*

I really expected G-Type in the OP.

IWCnK.jpg

Monocle

Hey, this thread's back.

b0c78.jpg

Hai Jill, who's your new friend lol? Better help her, Chris.

U3rAe.jpg

Oh noes where did your clothes go these games are crazy.

GeekyDad

It's almost like Capcom purposely goes out of their way to turn every single main character in this franchise into some asexual weirdo.

That makes no sense. You even reckon in the title of your thread that the series is rife with sexual tension, yet you're suggesting the characters are asexual? In any case, since we're obviously geeking out on a series that has some of the worst dialogue in the history of gaming...

In real-world terms, it's easy to imagine none of these characters ever "fucking." For one, most of them are engaged with one another in professional and/or political situations, or they're about to get their fucking heads ripped off by monsters. I'm thinking that, in spite of lustful sensations that may come over these characters, circumstances might not arise that allow for them to run off to the tool shed for a quickie. Don't know about you, but I've worked with many women I've found sexually attractive and never boned. It's called living in the real world according to real-life customs. Sure, RE is a game world, but given what Capcom seem to be going for with this series, it's perfectly plausible.

All that being said, I still appreciate your frustration. You want to see the wet, pulsating glands of your favorite gaming characters mingling with one another. Who doesn't...

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
resident evil/beautiful people killing zombies

i want a butt ugly, chubby, protagonist.

an unfit main char would actually heighten the sense of fear

M3d10n

That makes no sense. You even reckon in the title of your thread that the series is rife with sexual tension, yet you're suggesting the characters are asexual? In any case, since we're obviously geeking out on a series that has some of the worst dialogue in the history of gaming...

In real-world terms, it's easy to imagine none of these characters ever "fucking." For one, most of them are engaged with one another in professional and/or political situations, or they're about to get their fucking heads ripped off by monsters. I'm thinking that, in spite of lustful sensations that may come over these characters, circumstances might not arise that allow for them to run off to the tool shed for a quickie. Don't know about you, but I've worked with many women I've found sexually attractive and never boned. It's called living in the real world according to real-life customs. Sure, RE is a game world, but given what Capcom seem to be going for with this series, it's perfectly plausible.

All that being said, I still appreciate your frustration. You want to see the wet, pulsating glands of your favorite gaming characters mingling with one another. Who doesn't...

According to Hollywood, when two people of opposite sex are put through life-threatening situations they will want to fuck each other, no matter what. Hollywood is always right.

Neiteio

Parker's attractive in a Russell Crowe sort of way. And Barry's man-licious.

I want a Revelations 2 with Barry/Claire team-up, make it so Capcom.

Vorg

Banned
Wesker turning down Excella and then turning her into a monster like an idiot in RE5 is a perfect example of this.

Sadist

Lol this thread got bumped after Revelations. I thought somebody would post about

Jessica throwing herself at Chris and he brushing it off. She's all annoyed about Chris not getting it and Parker laughs: "Seems to me he's allready made a choice" as he sees him and Jill walking away.

Jessica throwing herself at Chris and he brushing it off. She's all annoyed about Chris not getting it and Parker laughs: "Seems to me he's allready made a choice" as he sees him and Jill walking away.
I must play Revelations and see this for myself, now.
I NEED CLOSURE!

Top Bottom