• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggydoo

I just hit 21 myself so hey at least I can get her TM when I get her. Up to 1.1 million points so only 100k to go. Can't believe her rate is that bad lol.

I must've been lucky. I got her on my 2nd 5000 raid coin pull and before minfilia. I'm just farming mats now...

Any of the gear worth the crafting?

Are you doing refreshes to get those points or just grinding ELT, or both?

I'm still in the middle of the 6* materials tiers, and I haven't wasted any orbs, and even got a rank up this morning.

But yea, no Y'sh here either. Got lots of her TM moogles and 3 of Thancred's already done, handful of Minfilias.

I did one refresh the first day, and I ranked up once. Otherwise I have done ELT nonstop, but I watch the timer and if it's close to a level up I will wait for that to happen. Honestly I couldn't imagine doing refreshes on this because it's boring as fuck.

Pejo

I did one refresh the first day, and I ranked up once. Otherwise I have done ELT nonstop, but I watch the timer and if it's close to a level up I will wait for that to happen. Honestly I couldn't imagine doing refreshes on this because it's boring as fuck.

Man, I had no idea that ELT gave that many more points. I've just been 1-turning PRO because it's fast, and I figured I'd be right around the median. With current bonus% I'm getting about 560 coins per run, what do you get from ELT today?

Man, I had no idea that ELT gave that many more points. I've just been 1-turning PRO because it's fast, and I figured I'd be right around the median. With current bonus% I'm getting about 560 coins per run, what do you get from ELT today?

I think right now I am getting 1800ish? Somewhere around that.

Kouriozan

A bit more than 1800 coins.
Used an event calculator and with 600,000 pts I can do PRO only until the end and still get Y'shtola and the 5* Moogle.

Am I missing something, how do I use Ifrit coins? How do I get materials to craft for the recipes from this event?

Also the achievement banner for this event has been broken for me since the event started.

Niahak

Am I missing something, how do I use Ifrit coins? How do I get materials to craft for the recipes from this event?

Also the achievement banner for this event has been broken for me since the event started.

Summon -> Final Fantasy XIV lets you use Ifrit coins. You'll get some FF14 units and trust moogles as well as crafting and awakening materials for their stuff.

I had to close and reopen the app to use the achievement banner.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Oh God, I finally got Greg. Decided to do another pull and he was there. Thank the Lord.

vSNNXJu.gif

evangd007

I'll be able to get Y'shtola on points but no trust moogle. How much damage do you have to do in ELT to surpass PRO's coin count? If I level up Minfilia now and Y'shtola later, that may be the only way for me to do enough in ELT to get the trust moogle.

Thanks all! I think I might skip Orlandu's banner if it's the same as JPN. I will wait until his second one comes. If it's DQ or Eileen though....my lawd......

H3xum

Thanks all! I think I might skip Orlandu's banner if it's the same as JPN. I will wait until his second one comes. If it's DQ or Eileen though....my lawd......

Congrats!

So, why is the DQ banner great? I am on my phone in a meeting so can't do some hardcore figuring out myself

Kouriozan

Congrats!

So, why is the DQ banner great? I am on my phone in a meeting so can't do some hardcore figuring out myself

Pretty good TMs, like Orochi's +40% ATK and +60%DEF/SPR if HP drop below 50%
Liquid Metal Slime's Shield with Poison/Paralyse/Petrify/Virus/Confuse/Sleep resist + the units is top tank with his enhancements apparently
The 5* is a pretty good mage (with insane enhancements like 2100% MAG damage for 200 MP) and his TM is 10% MP refresh + good regen + 2 limit crystal per turn.

EDIT : and of course THAT Loto Sword (125 ATK greatsword) you can get with event currency.

so why skip first Orlandu banner?

Nothing else on the banner is good..at all. Not even worthy TM's. I mean if you want Orlandu, and are willing to risk it you may as well, but for me after this Gilgamesh nonsense I will wait. Unless they change it of course. Also I will never chase a double 5* banner again which of course sucks because Cloud was on a double base 5 banner in JPN.

Syntsui

Nothing else on the banner is good..at all. Not even worthy TM's. I mean if you want Orlandu, and are willing to risk it you may as well, but for me after this Gilgamesh nonsense I will wait. Unless they change it of course. Also I will never chase a double 5* banner again which of course sucks because Cloud was on a double base 5 banner in JPN.

When Orlandu comes back, chances are he will be on a double 5* banner though.

yeah its sad they fill the banners with crap units and only one good.

I think I will risk it..there are plenty of other units I dont have that I might end up getting like Noctis, gilgamesh, Lightning, Luneth, Marie, Olive

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Orlandu 2nd banner a player choice one?

I thought it was with like Meliadoul and Agrias and Gaffgarion and someone else.

Edit: That may have been the new versions of Delita and Ramza. He may have been on a PC banner. If that is the case I guess I won't skip. /sigh.

Syntsui

ah shit really? Who was on his 2nd banner?

I think the only time they brought him back in japan was on the anniversary banner, that changed everyday. I can't remeber if it was one 5* or if they did more than one per day, but they definetly had several 5* for the event.

Edit:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Orlandu 2nd banner a player choice one?

EDIT : he was in for the 1st anniversary

jLKAAWF.png

THIS!

Liquid metal slime is a 4* base?

Adding it to my list of Rikku and Tilith I need to really pull for when they show up.

My plan of action for all future pulls is I will obtain any really great 4* units at whatever the cost. I will only chase 5* if they're on banners with other units that have awesome tms. Or banners with bonus trust moogles per pull. Pulling on this players choice was so lucrative in obtaining loads of TMs I would've never had without em.

tuffymon

3x 3*
3x 4*
1x 5*

I hope it's broken into multiple banners... also Golem looks like he drew the short stick stat wise out of everyone >.>;

evangd007

My plan of action for all future pulls is I will obtain any really great 4* units at whatever the cost. I will only chase 5* if they're on banners with other units that have awesome tms. Or banners with bonus trust moogles per pull. Pulling on this players choice was so lucrative in obtaining loads of TMs I would've never had without em.

Be careful. Many are still healing the scars of 50+ pulls and no Ling.

ugh

so many pulls and still no yshtola

at least when i finally get her ill have her TM instantly

Again, I had to obtain her from the 1.2 million point reward. 1.2 million points worth of pulls and not a single one. I'm past 1.6 million and still haven't pulled her from the gatcha lol. Shit is insane.

Question regarding Kaiser Knuckles.

I have 4 Xiao with TM status
19.7%
31%
28.2%
6.2%

If I combine these now I can get 1 Kaiser knuckle.... should I do that or go for 2 Kaiser knuckles instead? Do one need 2 Kaiser knuckles?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
TMs from the 4* units are on DQ rate pretty high.

The weird dragon thing's TM I think stacks and activates once below and stays for the rest of the game.

The sword has Machine killer and will be the largest ATK damage sword non-5* Tm for a while.

And Liquid smile supposedly MvP for the new trial.

Question regarding Kaiser Knuckles.

I have 4 Xiao with TM status
19.7%
31%
28.2%
6.2%

If I combine these now I can get 1 Kaiser knuckle.... should I do that or go for 2 Kaiser knuckles instead? Do one need 2 Kaiser knuckles?

2 is always nice, but at the moment only Yun really has a benefit from 2 at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom