• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Back to TMs? But raid is separate? Why not both?

Well, maybe it's a time thing. :)

Right now enjoying the free time with NRG. I still have Diabolos to finish up capping out, but will get back to that shortly. Working on Minfillia right now. Really digging her skillset right now. She might be a great missing link I need overall with group composition when it comes to elemental buffing. I mean damn. I haven't gotten Marie... but you know what? At this point I would prefer they give me some other Rainbow now. Minfillia is rockin'. :O

Edit: LOL. Ariana Grande is in town this week. >_>

Syntsui

Should I farm 4 Arsha Talismans or 2 is enough? I have only 4 of that guy and I pretend to use Champion Belt on WoL in the future.

I'll need them for Cecil and Refia/Tilith basically, will we get an even better accessory for these characters any time soon?

b4adeefbcafa4ac9aa348d300bcc2fe3.png

I facepalmed on my 10+1. Please noctis

Were these for your birthday? If so happy belated lol.

Yep! Well, an early birthday, since it's actually next weekend, but people were in town, including the girl I'm dating, and I wanted her to meet my friends. She'll be in NYC next weekend, so I am totally playing the shit out of ... well, probably Fire Emblem for Gameboy Advance.

In FFBE news:

I am currently sitting at like 130/111 NRG. I feel zero desire to pull or TM farm. I'm running Ifrit PRO, because ELT is a hassle.

Am I casual now, fam?

Valentus

:O Congrats!

I want to pull so bad but my pulls lately have been so bad I KNOW I'll continue to pull more junk. :(

Wait for Next banner annoucement. If its not mangod orlandu or Queen bae Eileen, then still dont go ham here. 2 Rainbow featuted units makes rates even lower, that why that pull of Noctis and gilga is even more amazing

Ken

TAKE THAT GUMI YOU DONKEY PUNK FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/17353404_10155924969873989_6269919519335767377_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=89abfdde92f1be85c41056d9f83d27a8&oe=5970DDEC[img][/QUOTE]

That didn't cost another $500 right 🙈

Thank you guys

I just had the feeling to do one more 11 pull today. I was eating dinner and just on a whim loaded up the game , said FUCK IT, and boom. I didn't even celebrate. I just looked at my phone and had a sigh of relief.

I can sleep easier tonight.

Celegus

Thank you guys

I just had the feeling to do one more 11 pull today. I was eating dinner and just on a whim loaded up the game , said FUCK IT, and boom. I didn't even celebrate. I just looked at my phone and had a sigh of relief.

I can sleep easier tonight.

Exactly why I'll never spend money on a game like this. Glad you finally got what you wanted, but man... these rates are just the pits.

Muku

Wait for Next banner annoucement. If its not mangod orlandu or Queen bae Eileen, then still dont go ham here. 2 Rainbow featuted units makes rates even lower, that why that pull of Noctis and gilga is even more amazing

Not going ham on my main. I've like 82 tickets and some lapis. I prefer to just use tickets but we shall see. I just haven't really had any good pulls when I have done them lately. I've done several 10+1 lapis pulls on alt and used all few tickets I had there. Basically at this point that can use any freaking Rainbow damage dealer. Hell, I'd even take DKC there. Something. But my main I'm in reserve mode. I had 83 but yesterday did a ticket pull for giggles. CoD. Yeahhh.

I'd be happy with a Lightning on main though to be honest. Or Olive. Or something. Just haven't seen any since Yun. And I didn't even ask for Yun. I wanted damn Ling and never got her. :( Don't get me wrong, I like Yun, but really coulda used something more. Ah well. Maybe one day I'll get TMs for him and he'll claw faces off.

What do you figure might be on next banner, Valentus?

Lyrian

A friendly request if I may:

My better half would appreciate some GAF assistance with carries for Ifrit. I'd really like her to be able have a chance to pull a Y'shtola from the raid gacha.

Her ID is Ailile (027 656 545).

Thanks, everyone, in advance for your assistance.

My better half would appreciate some GAF assistance with carries for Ifrit. I'd really like her to be able have a chance to pull a Y'shtola from the raid gacha.

Just removed CCIE/Megan (mixed feels, especially in a thread that's Chrono-less...) ... done!

Muku

Sent~

Celegus

Just randomly stumbled on the fact that one my favorite bands, Bump of Chicken, did the theme to Type-0 (in japan at least, not sure about the US version). Never played the game, but that is so cool, they even got the FF title treatment for the single cover! Makes these Type-0 losers in Exvius at least a little more tolerable.

Sent a request for ya Lyrian! Always happy to help!

Celegus

Seeing pulls like this makes me realize that the most difficult trial in FFBE is against the siren song of 'hey, your next pull could be like that, too. Or better!'

Just go back a few pages and remember the road it took to get to that one...

bonkeng

Seeing pulls like this makes me realize that the most difficult trial in FFBE is against the siren song of 'hey, your next pull could be like that, too. Or better!'

And then you pull anyway hoping for the same luck.

And end up with Gilgamiss and Noctless.

Lyrian

You know, I never really look at the friend tags in-game.

I think 75%+ of my friends list are GAFers. That's cool.

Honorable mention: Some random I picked on day 3 of the account, 256 days ago, is only up to rank 48 but still plays daily. Name? LEEROY JENKINS. I kid you not, lol.

Valentus

Not going ham on my main. I've like 82 tickets and some lapis. I prefer to just use tickets but we shall see. I just haven't really had any good pulls when I have done them lately. I've done several 10+1 lapis pulls on alt and used all few tickets I had there. Basically at this point that can use any freaking Rainbow damage dealer. Hell, I'd even take DKC there. Something. But my main I'm in reserve mode. I had 83 but yesterday did a ticket pull for giggles. CoD. Yeahhh.

I'd be happy with a Lightning on main though to be honest. Or Olive. Or something. Just haven't seen any since Yun. And I didn't even ask for Yun. I wanted damn Ling and never got her. :( Don't get me wrong, I like Yun, but really coulda used something more. Ah well. Maybe one day I'll get TMs for him and he'll claw faces off.

What do you figure might be on next banner, Valentus?

Dragon quest or eileen

Muku

Just randomly stumbled on the fact that one my favorite bands, Bump of Chicken, did the theme to Type-0 (in japan at least, not sure about the US version). Never played the game, but that is so cool, they even got the FF title treatment for the single cover! Makes these Type-0 losers in Exvius at least a little more tolerable

Bwa haha. This groups name comes up from time to time between my husband and I, just because it is ridiculous, haha. First got to Japan and saw their poster up in Bic Camera and we were like "WTF kinda name is that."

Dragon quest or eileen

Hmm. Not sure which would be better. :( What's Eileens class in this game?

I've no attachment really to DQ, so it'd have to be something interesting.

TAKE THAT GUMI YOU DONKEY PUNK FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!

17353404_10155924969873989_6269919519335767377_n.jpg

The pull of pulls. Congrats, thats freaking insane.

Say no more fam. Sent.

Celegus

Bwa haha. This groups name comes up from time to time between my husband and I, just because it is ridiculous, haha. First got to Japan and saw their poster up in Bic Camera and we were like "WTF kinda name is that."

Hmm. Not sure which would be better. :( What's Eileens class in this game?

Heh yeah silly name but they're fantastic.

I really hope we get DQ actually, one of my other favorite series and the units look so adorable (and some nice TMs)

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Alright, I think after struggling to do some of these raids, my chances of getting Yshtola are getting lower and lower. I'm thinking I"m going to come back to Exvius especially since I rolled Noctis. Anyone mind helping a fellow out and adding me so I can at start farming PROs? It would be much appreciated....

ID: 677,352,448

Lyrian

What's Eileens class in this game?

Eileen is a 5* earth-based version of 6* Firion (not as many killers, but can equip everything and has a much more powerful finishing move).

DQ has a few good TM units (Orochi, I think I hear a lot with ATK +40%). But it is most remembered for a TM-grade sword that was ludicrously expensive from Mog King (something like 120-130k) that the devs had to eventually help everyone actually get because no one wanted to farm non-stop for like 3 weeks just for the sword.

My educated guess is on the Eileen banner, on the grounds that the server is already farming Ifrit like crazy. There's no sane way that Gumi would force everyone to farm Mog King currency on top of farming Ifrit non stop. Half the population would instantly burn out.

On a side (and slightly selfish) note: the event in JP that came with Eileen's one-off banner was Enchanted Maze - INT. I'm SO ready for that to arrive on Global.

Lyrian

Alright, I think after struggling to do some of these raids, my chances of getting Yshtola are getting lower and lower. I'm thinking I"m going to come back to Exvius especially since I rolled Noctis. Anyone mind helping a fellow out and adding me so I can at start farming PROs? It would be much appreciated....

Done and done!

Muku

Sent.

Farming Pro is working for me. Just have CoD carry Barfira for my group and things work out within first round or two.

I've got a Yun for my lead right now. He's using Ifrit (for Beast Killer) and is DWing. One is a Werebuster so he has additional Beast Killer on. Got a Jeweled Ring on him as well, so he can avoid the Paralysis. Hope he can help you.

By the way, make sure to put GAF in your message!

Muku

Eileen is a 5* earth-based version of 6* Firion (not as many killers, but can equip everything and has a much more powerful finishing move).

DQ has a few good TM units (Orochi, I think I hear a lot with ATK +40%). But it is most remembered for a TM-grade sword that was ludicrously expensive from Mog King (something like 120-130k) that the devs had to eventually help everyone actually get because no one wanted to farm non-stop for like 3 weeks just for the sword.

My educated guess is on the Eileen banner, on the grounds that the server is already farming Ifrit like crazy. There's no sane way that Gumi would force everyone to farm Mog King currency on top of farming Ifrit non stop. Half the population would instantly burn out.

On a side (and slightly selfish) note: the event in JP that came with Eileen's one-off banner was Enchanted Maze - INT. I'm SO ready for that to arrive on Global.

Hmm. I know I hear highly of her. Not much of a fan of Firion though either.

Guess I'll hold thoughts on her until she is released and look at what is going on with her when she finally is released. And any possible changes made for Global.

Edit: Could of swore thread was moving faster than it was. Or maybe I'm just losing it. Sorry on double.

across

I'm going to throw my bet down on this one as well, and if Gumi also introduces WoL and/or Garland's 6* forms concurrent with the banner (they did in JP, which doesn't necessarily mean much) then that's a good way of indirectly making ELT Ifrit easier, since 6* WoL would be quite a boost - helpfully timed to coincide with Cactuar Dunes on the weekend, and you have energy to spend on them because the raid doesn't use it...

Celegus

Added!

Sent.

Farming Pro is working for me. Just have CoD carry Barfira for my group and things work out within first round or two.

I've got a Yun for my lead right now. He's using Ifrit (for Beast Killer) and is DWing. One is a Werebuster so he has additional Beast Killer on. Got a Jeweled Ring on him as well, so he can avoid the Paralysis. Hope he can help you.

By the way, make sure to put GAF in your message!

Yun has innate paralysis resist, he doesn't need a ring :)

Malakhov

Banned

Lyrian

I'm going to throw my bet down on this one as well, and if Gumi also introduces WoL and/or Garland's 6* forms concurrent with the banner (they did in JP, which doesn't necessarily mean much) then that's a good way of indirectly making ELT Ifrit easier, since 6* WoL would be quite a boost - helpfully timed to coincide with Cactuar Dunes on the weekend, and you have energy to spend on them because the raid doesn't use it...

The Dunes will only be up for the last 72 hours of the raid though, which sucks hard.

However, if Maze - INT is released, and we have a whole week with nothing else to throw our energy at.... well, twist my arm harder then :)

tuffymon

Ok... place your bets, 150 fire, 95% evasion... can Ling pull it off >.>?

Nope, the way attacks work with mirage is pretty lame... it doesn't stop an attack that would have hit you, just ones targeted towards you that are physical. Eventually my 5% was against me~

Azuran

Banned

Request sent.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom