• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Well, sure, literally every support would benefit from getting a lot of farm early. I'm only questioning the statement, "He needs dat farm," which implies that he should have farm priority in a lane.

Also, even Force Staff and Mek are still cheap (and really easy to build in pieces, which is nice).
Like I said, he doesn't need it.

But if you compare, a CM or a Veno having Force Staff and Meka to Lion, big difference in utility.

Also not sure who you've been playing against, but even items that can be built in pieces can be very difficult to amount the gold for, considering all the things you have to buy.

Name one time you've watched me play Dota 2 at all, let alone as a support. Oh, too bad, you can't. :3

Like I said, he doesn't need it.

Well it's a good thing I wasn't responding to you when I asked that question in the first place! It was HK who said it.

Also not sure who you've been playing against, but even items that can be built in pieces can be very difficult to amount the gold for, considering all the things you have to buy.

Well, duh. Just sayin' that overall that stuff is pretty cheap for how much gold you'll be earning/spending throughout a game of Dota, even as a support. In a long game, it's absolutely not absurd to have that much extra gold to spend. You're obviously not going to get all of it every game, but if we're just talking the average game...

DotA2_JDC-Flying.gif

Fly little courier!

Three heroes this week.

You'd better give me proofs!

My guess is;

Assassin day, Phantom Assassin/Templar Assassin

What about Nerubian Assassin! They gotta rush him out, too, if they're gonna do an assassin day!

Also, technically, since this is the week they'll (probably) push out the test client, there won't even be any new heroes in the regular client. Oh no! ):

vocab

The proof is in the pudding.

You seem upset! Maybe you should take a walk outside, calm the nerves. Although, given your disposition toward jackassery, that probably won't change a thing.

Ok. I went outside. I still don't see any wards. Get on top of them man were losing.

Guesong

Just got SD and my team is full of carries and gankers. Closest to support is Mirana ;_;

Just had an SD game where 2 players instapicked Juggernaut and Death Prophet.

My friends and I never knew what their other possible choices were, and Prophet fed all game, and Juggernaut had shit farm. Meanwhile, I could have gotten Riki, Tiny or Pugna. Had to go with Pugna cause we had no support, but dear god should I have went Tiny instead of this stupid feeder prophet (who, hilariously, buy Aghanim later...IT DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR YOU!!!! BUY A HEART INSTEAD!)

I think I'll stay away from SD till it fully goes like HoN...meaning you see all heroes choices for all members of your team clearly, and you can hero swap.

And wtf, looking at my games from today it's missing one, yet this last SD just counted...WTF VALVE GIVE ME BACK MY PRO TIDEHUNTERS PLAYS.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Oh? Would you like to supply evidence to support this accusation, or do you just like being a jackass? :3

Accompanied by:

lol kap, guess you suck at support, dying all the time

get good, then talk

Name one time you've watched me play Dota 2 at all, let alone as a support. Oh, too bad, you can't. :3

You seem upset! Maybe you should take a walk outside, calm the nerves. Although, given your disposition toward jackassery, that probably won't change a thing.

Big jackassery.

Man up and play with us or stop calling people bad.

lol, procarbine, gettin' all mad 'cause i don't back down when people insult me

poor baby, can't handle the real shit

ps why would i ever wanna play with you? you're one of the biggest offenders of senseless insults!

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
lol, procarbine, gettin' all mad 'cause i don't back down when people insult me

poor baby, can't handle the real shit

ps why would i ever wanna play with you? you're one of the biggest offenders of senseless insults!

Source?

Banter is welcomed when people play with one another, but then you're just taking shots at people is pretty low tier. Call out remains, man up.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sometimes, I get boots at 7 minutes on a support.

I consider those good days.

This thread? Right now? Also, had a few instances in the past where I'm having a conversation with someone and you come rolling in all hostile at me, 'cause you're just so pro mang.

Kap said something at me, so I responded. Vocab said something at me, so I responded. You said something at me, so I responded.

Notice a trend here? I'm not just choosing some random poster and shoving shit down his/her throat. There's a reason I respond. Of course, the difference between Kap/Vocab and you, is you seem actually bothered? Vocab was clearly trolling (acceptable), and Kap was being Kap (also acceptable). What's your deal? You also trolling?

:3 :3 :3

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
I see you ain't denyin' it. Shut down.

Haha, go find some support for me being one of the biggest jackasses in this thread. I'll invite you to find some popular support for your opinion as well, people must share it if it's true.

What this comes back to is your calling people out without putting your own skill level on the table, and until you do, no amount of text you type can cover it.

Kapura

Banned
pro confirmed by toggle as biggest jackass on the east coast.

toggle confirmed for being whiny baby who won't put his mouth where his nuts are.

kapura no1 insult/commentator on the netjeff.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Who did I call out?

As for my skill level, I'm awful, and I've stated so many times in this very thread and in in-houses. What now, babe?

If you don't think telling people to get good isn't a call out, I don't know what to tell you.

So go find your sources, I'm done feeding the troll for now.

EDIT: you guys got bent over by that wr goddam

The only one being passive aggressive is Togglesworlh.

I am? There's nothing passive about my distaste for the way Procarbine treats me. He's always been a dick to me, with no real reason for his actions, aside from right now, when he's got some vague (and false) "you're calling people out" excuse.

If you don't think telling people to get good isn't a call out, I don't know what to tell you.

If you think I was really calling Kap out, I don't know what to tell you.

So go find a real instance, I'm done feeding the troll for now.

EDIT: Kap clearly knows what's up.

Sanjay

I am? There's nothing passive about my distaste for the way Procarbine treats me. He's always been a dick to me, with no real reason for his actions, aside from right now, when he's got some vague (and false) "you're calling people out" excuse.

lol kap, guess you suck at support, dying all the time

get good, then talk

So all this shit was over the above statement? so to be clear, that was sarcasm right and then Procarbine missing the sarcasm as most people will do in text form hes a dick for it?

I mean to me it seems like as you mentioned that you have a distaste the way Procarbine had treated you in the past so really your just causing up trouble for no reason other then past events which you can't let go. I mean was this on the forum or on Mumble as Mumble talk should never be taken serious.

Kapura

Banned

i redact what i said about pro. He's not no1 jacakss east coast. He's no1 jackass my heart.

toggle you're sill a whiny little baby. I'm ok with others calling me out because they have shit to say. I could toss you into and out of a dozen dumpsters daily. i don't have to take shit from some dick who won't sack up.

Neki

kids, realize that if you're garbage, you gotta pull yourself out of the dumpster before you can start talking trash, because you can't talk trash while you're eating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom