• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Missed the start, what was it?

He had the flu. Look, I believe Howard but I don't understand why it had to be this big secret. Does the show have an obligation to let the fans know Howard is going to be out sick and the show is cancelled? No. But as a common courtesy, just put out a tweet saying so that way people do not start speculating and creating false scenarios like his dad dying.

NYR

He had the flu. Look, I believe Howard but I don't understand why it had to be this big secret. Does the show have an obligation to let the fans know Howard is going to be out sick and the show is cancelled? No. But as a common courtesy, just put out a tweet saying so that way people do not start speculating and creating false scenarios like his dad dying.
100% agree. He started the drama by not giving an update as well as allowing the wrap-up show to say nothing of substance and then having the people working the phones avoid the subject. The funny part is he is bitching about people calling it a Personal day it that is exactly what Jon Hein said, word for word.

He created the drama unintentionally but he loved it, he knows he loved that he was trending and on page six of the NY Post. He likely is really pissed about his mom being called but again, his own doing.

"Theater of the mind"

Dalek

The Sal/Brent Politics stuff today was beyond awesome. Sal is such a moron.

Can't wait to listen-Those segments are my favorite on the show. I love when we learn just how stupid Sal is. I still remember him thinking that Mexico bordered Japan.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Ass chtreeks, lol.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
My favorite Wolfie question ever:

"Why do the blacks ruin everything?"

mattiewheels

That Jamie Foxx interview, man...and the impressions he did were insane. I thought Idris Elba came into the room, lol.

NYR

Scott is the kind of guy who they will find with his head in the stove. Jeez, his life sounds horrible.

NYR

POPCORN LUNG

I love how Scott became popular this week, he really was a highlight this week, the songs were incredible.

NYR

lol @ the Wendy Williams interview today, she destroyed Howard - Beth is Yoko, Howard is a star fucker, Artie reference.

Instant classic. Very uncomfortable interview, you could tell Howard wanted out ASAP. Someone is going to need his therapist this week.

lol @ the Wendy Williams interview today, she destroyed Howard - Beth is Yoko, Howard is a star fucker, Artie reference.

Instant classic. Very uncomfortable interview, you could tell Howard wanted out ASAP. Someone is going to need his therapist this week.

I'm listening to it again just to see if they edited anything out of the replay. It was a weird interview.

Last time she will ever be on the show

NYR

Last time she will ever be on the show

No doubt, she was last in the studio 2015, so if it's every 2 or so years, her 2019 interview is most definitely cancelled. It was a dumb plug too, I assume she called in and asked to be booked because it's not like she is on a big press tour now.

Grinchy

Banned
Howard was really digging into Wendy the whole time leading up to the point where she just kinda went, "Ok, then. We'll get honest."

She even said something like, "A wig knows a wig" early into the interview, but Howard kept moving the conversation quickly away from that lol

Dalek

Holy shit-Wendy Williams was awesome. It was great hearing Howard thrown off and get defensive over the littlest thing.

Grinchy

Banned
Letterman on tomorrow, should be very epic. Haven't been this hyped for an interview this year.

He was on Norm McDonald's youtube show recently and I was really hyped for that too. It ended up being a bit on the boring side. Hopefully Howard can make it a good interview.

MC Safety

I didn't realize it until I started listening to/watching old clips of Howard Stern on Youtube, but I once interviewed with that guy Jason Kaplan.

It was for a researcher's job, and I was pretty qualified. But Kaplan asked about Lexis/Nexis, and I answered honestly that I'd never used it. I knew that was the dealbreaker.

It would have been nice to work for the Howard Stern show.

Letterman on tomorrow, should be very epic. Haven't been this hyped for an interview this year.

There was a time back when Evil Dave first came on the show that I didn't hear/catch what exactly was happening and thought it was actually Letterman. I remember telling people 'wow you should hear Letterman when he's on the Stern show he's like a whole different person' haha.

Top Bottom