• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2017

Manus

Youtube Live Stream

Should go live 8 PM PST 11 PM EST. Sony says not to expect much, but we will see.

I'm just hoping for a more detailed announcement from From about what they teased last night at the VGA's. What's everyone else's hopes and predictions?

Toni

Snacks and drinks ready.

Here for Bloodborne 2. Lets do this. 🙌🍕🍺

JediLink

If they say not to expect much then I won't watch it, lol. Just gimme new SC6 info though.

EDIT: Also DMC5.
EDIT 2: Also whatever the From game is.

xviper

AssuredDisguisedFlyingfox.gif

BadHand

well this is boring.

"What shall we do this year?" "... "i dunno, lets just have a chat on a couch and see where it goes"

jaydogg691

Sup GAF.

Guess I'll join this bare bones of a thread and try to build some hype. 2018 sounds like the year of PSVR.

Can't wait for Xmas!

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
My problem wasn’t that the kids talks too much but the way the kids talks. It’s like the kid transported from modern era.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Dreams looks so boring.
I dont know why...
I loved little big planet 1 but this ?
Zzzzzz
I just dont buy you can make any genre you want.
No man sky 2.0 🤔

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Yeah i am not cool with a child being hold at gunpoint 🤔
I know its fiction but that was pretty horrible.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Isn’t it better they would just show hostage part? I mean at end of the day we want experience rest of the ourselves.

Newk86

Is Soul Calibur a slower fighting game? Looks nice and deliberate, pretty interesting. I'm out of the loop with Tekken nowadays.

Meh Monster Hunter W, I want a proper western XX release.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I wonder if the gameplay in death stranding will be like metel gear or something new for kojima?

Its 5.14am in uk, I've just woke up.
Are we expecting some more new announcements?

Top Bottom