• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Macrotus

I like the new difficulty they added "Geki Kyukyoku".
I hate the recent Bakuzetsu difficulty though. Suited characters are extremely limited compared to previous Bakuzetsu dungeons.

Oh, and I like "Mondama". Save up to 4000 points and get a free 6-star pull with a chance at 2 limited-series hatchers.

Epocha or whatever is garbage, I think.

Epocha was a 5-star character but people maxed out her luck to 90 in order to use it for "5-star limited dungeons".
5-star limited dungeons have a +10 luck bonus, which means more treasure boxes.

I wanted Ribbon or Ryoma, but I got Arthur and Napoleon...
The movie characters won't be able to get Jyushin-ka, even if they receive such transformation...

Also, I used 650 orbs when they introduced Pandora this year.
Guess what. No Pandora, or even Lucy! ....ugh.
At least it was orbs I saved up and not payed for.
Imagining how much it would have cost me gets me scared lol

Rolled nightingale on 6* hatcher
Congrats!
I think I got Sango on 6-star.

Ran into Dino girl again.
Got rekt again.
I always encounter Hakua (dino girl) when I'm not expecting her...

Macrotus

All I got during "Chojyu Shinsai" was Kamui which is a limited monster, but one of the most weak ones.
And I got several old monsters that I won't use....

BTW, Monster Strike and Final Fantasy are doing a collab for the first time.
h2ZRqCvA20170207_1a.png

http://www.monster-strike.com/news/20170207_1.html

Specifics will be announced during Niconico Tokaigi during this weekend.

Macrotus

WHAT IS SQUALLS SUPER

I MUST KNOW

Its "End of Hearts".
He will attack with "End of Hearts" against the first enemy he touches
and also he will change his type from "Bounce" to "Pierce" during his super.

His friend combo(?) is speed up/boost.
Ability is Anti-Gravity Barrier and Mine Sweeper.

-Edited-
The high level dungeon bosses are gonna be, Sephiroth, Ultimecia and Gilgamesh.
Y'shtola from FF14 also seems to be a 6 star character featured in the collab, but not sure how.

UvSZX46.jpg

FC6NmTr.jpg

5lhdw4y.jpg

Its "End of Hearts".
He will attack with "End of Hearts" against the first enemy he touches
and also he will change his type from "Bounce" to "Pierce" during his super.

His friend combo(?) is speed up/boost.
Ability is Anti-Gravity Barrier and Mine Sweeper.

-Edited-
The high level dungeon bosses are gonna be, Sephiroth, Ultimecia and Gilgamesh.
Y'shtola from FF14 also seems to be a 6 star character featured in the collab, but not sure how.

End of Hearts?

Eh

Ehhhh
that isn't lionheart

chrono01

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone here have me in their Friend List? I thought about getting back into this game but I lost my account and I'm trying to recover it, but they say my ID isn't valid. If anyone still has me in their Friend List, could you please check and confirm the ID with me?

My name is either chrono01@GAF or chrono@GAF, I'm not entirely sure. It's been a while.

Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, got it!

Camwi

Hey guys. I'm starting the game for the first time, and I would like to roll at least one monster from the higher tier lists.

The starter guide says that the best chance to roll 5* monsters is on the first of each month. Is that still true?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
End if an era. This game had so much potential on Global... Just reading the first couple pages on this thread, people were really on board with the Gameplay but mixi refused to adapt the game more to Global players needs/expectations.

This could have been big... Sad to see it end like this. Execution ala FEH and I would still be playing this game.

End if an era. This game had so much potential on Global... Just reading the first couple pages on this thread, people were really on board with the Gameplay but mixi refused to adapt the game more to Global players needs/expectations.

This could have been big... Sad to see it end like this. Execution ala FEH and I would still be playing this game.

Eh? What happened?

Edit: oh...its going away :|

It was my first mobile game I spent money on. Itll be missed.

What sort of changes do you think would have made it more successful globally? Obviously dropping online play for a few months did it no favors, and the best form of online matchmaking being LINE automatically makes it niche outside of Asia. Anything else?

Faiz

I haven't played in a long time but after seeing the news I had to pop in. Never thought I'd be able to say it about a mobile game but had some of my most memorable online gaming moments with it.

basik

So my NA units are all worthless now right? Cant transfer them to jp? No chance of someone hacking the game to keep a NA server or something?
Just wondering if I should uninstall.

How is puzzle & dragons doing in the west? Really someone needs to write some articles on how badly they fucked this game up...they had something good.

Top Bottom