• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas of Breast Cup Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wrong.

I don't understand. People always say "that's wrong", or "are you 12?" whenever I say I find giant breasts ugly. I legitimately don't understand the appeal. It's probably even worse that the only pictures on nudie sites are of girls with giant racks. How would you feel if you had to stare at flat chested girls always? Same situation for me. Though in my case i'm screwed with either flat chested or too large nudie girl sites. )=

Emitan

Does.. not compute?

And those things don't flop, they definitely bounce. Or at least they bounce in the vids I have. I don't know what you've seen.

Someone said there was a reduction so maybe you're talking about after? I google imaged searched and they were too big for my tastes.

nib95

Banned
Just to chime in with some sissy (non-shallow) talk, as someone who's ex was quite small chested and who's current partner is very well equipped, I think being overly picky is pointless. Honestly, it's all good and either way, whatever the size, there's good use to be had.

Arguing about breast size is sort of like arguing penis size, many might prefer bigger but at the end of the day the vast majority of sizes do the job just fine. You might even find it's more an emotional thing. When I was with my ex I preferred smaller breasts, but now I think the opposite lol.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Yeap lol.

Cry me a river lol. Some girls like getting their uterus slammed by a large member. Other girls want to rest their heads on a six pack. You don't always get what you want lol. You'll live.
Who's crying? I'm just pointing out that breasts and penises are not comparable. They have totally different functions. *shrugs*

And big breasts save me money. I wash less laundry because my pillows and pillow cases are not used any more.

nib95

Banned
Who's crying? I'm just pointing out that breasts and penises are not comparable. They have totally different functions. *shrugs*

And big breasts save me money. I wash less laundry because my pillows and pillow cases are not used any more.

Lol fair play.

But honestly speaking, do you actually sleep on your other half's chest? I thought it was usually the girls who sleep with their heads on their guys chest and not the other way around :p

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Lol fair play.

But honestly speaking, do you actually sleep on your other half's chest? I thought it was usually the girls who sleep with their heads on their guys chest and not the other way around :p
I do, but I'm exaggerating. It's not every night, or even most nights honestly. But the bigger the breasts the more comfortable it is. It just feels so nice having them nestled up against my face.

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea though. I'm a breast man, for sure(ass man as well), but I don't go exclusively for that body type. It's something I definitely prefer, but not something I have to have.

Considering moving to Russia right now. The bigger the better for me! My girlfriend is a UK size 10-12, 36DD. I am very lucky. but to be honest if she had tits like two aspirins on an ironing board I wouldn't have looked twice at her anyway. Not for me, that.

Stet

Banned

Sleeping on a girl's breasts all the time is super creepy, whoa.

Stet

Banned
Considering moving to Russia right now. The bigger the better for me! My girlfriend is a UK size 10-12, 36DD. I am very lucky. but to be honest if she had tits like two aspirins on an ironing board I wouldn't have looked twice at her anyway. Not for me, that.

She's a lucky woman.

RDreamer

Good god, just GIS'd Dawn Mckenzie...

KyFM9.gif

I honestly have no idea how someone could like those. Ugh.

IceCold

This Mckenzie chick does have pretty large breasts (I tend to prefer B-C cups and I'm more of an ass man) but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to stuff my face in them.

RDreamer

Now GIS Milena Velba (a favorite of GAF's Toy Soldier NSFW)

Holy crap the link you edited in. I laughed so hard, and then I called my wife over to laugh, too. I have to hand it to him, he pulls off that absolutely crazy combination of huge boobs and weaponry way better than it has any reason to be... Still, I wonder if he has visitors or a wife/girlfriend or anything.

The wife and I are probably going to hang up sexy women pictures around our bedroom, but that's one room that you can close off for good reason when you have company.

protonion

I'm not a fan of Milena but the other girls in her videos are amazing most of the times.

Anyway my absolute favorite pair of breasts is Julia Sonnet's (Ewa's young sister). Her shower video might kill me when I'm old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom