• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill needs to show his genius this year and draft Upshaw, Hightower and Barron.

Just saw Ghost Rider, Nicolas Cage has to be the best actor ever.

cant tell if serious

Dude! Godslay named Con Air, the movie where he had the best hair/accent combo ever, but lets list some more classics

- Ghost Rider 1 & 2
- Drive Angry
- That movie where the world goes to shit and Aliens take his children to save the human race
- The Rock
- Kick ass
- Gone in 60 seconds
- Next (Dat sniper evasion move)
- The National Treasure movies
- World Trade Center
- Family Man
- Wicker Man
- Lord of War

And that's just of the top of my head.

May GAF be my witness Nicolas Cage is the greatest actor of all time.

Edit : I forgot Lord of War!

jakncoke

Banned
Here's my list of movies I like with him,

Con Air
The Rock
Kick Ass
Gone in 60 seconds
Face/Off
Bringing out the Dead
Leaving Las Vegas
National Treasure:Book of Secrets
National Treasure
Adaptation
Valley Girl
Windtalkers
Trapped in Paradise
Snake Eyes

Seen 26 of his 62 movies.

Con Air
The Rock
Kick Ass
Gone in 60 seconds
Face/Off
Bringing out the Dead
Leaving Las Vegas
National Treasure
Adaptation
Valley Girl
Windtalkers
Trapped in Paradise
Snake Eyes

I forgot Adaptation! Nicolas would be ashamed of me.

jakncoke

Banned
I remember kinda looked forward to the first only to let down to the extremes. I'm curious how the 2nd does for me, I'm sure it'll be roughly the same for me.

eznark

Banned
Holy shit. If you are seriously listing good Cage movies and don't include Raising Arizona you should kill your entire family then kill yourself, the world will be better off without your particular bacteria in the gene pool.

Godslay

Banned

Con Air
The Rock
Kick Ass
Gone in 60 seconds
Face/Off
Bringing out the Dead
Leaving Las Vegas
National Treasure
Adaptation
Valley Girl
Windtalkers
Trapped in Paradise
Snake Eyes

I'm Castor Troy!

In all honesty, and I'm sure someone will blast my taste, Cage does a damn good job in shallow action movies. Even with his shitty Cajunator accent in Con Air, I still enjoyed that flick.

Have you seen Bad Lieutenant? Its actually not bad at all. The director basically told Cage to do whatever the fuck he wanted, and it worked. I recommend it. If anything, it is enjoyable

I have seen 33 Nicolas Cage movies when I look at his IMDB page and Bad Lieutenant will be number 34.

Eznark said:
Holy shit. If you are seriously listing good Cage movies and don't include Raising Arizona you should kill your entire family then kill yourself, the world will be better off without your particular bacteria in the gene pool.

My god...I can't even disagree with you...

I was forced to see National Treasure 2. It was worth it for hot grandma Helen Mirren.

Con Air
The Rock
Kick Ass
Gone in 60 seconds
Face/Off
Bringing out the Dead
Leaving Las Vegas
National Treasure
Adaptation
Valley Girl
Windtalkers
Trapped in Paradise
Snake Eyes

i can actually agree with many on this list.

jakncoke

Banned
Most of the movies I have left to watch off of Cages filmography has horrible psi scores on crittiker lol.
Edit: Not to interrupt pop hour but Steelers been projected to take Mike Adams in a couple mocks, only did 19 reps.

jakncoke

Banned
:me, I just posted in the Academy thread because I seen RBH and Sanjuro in there and seen Zeilard and want to see if he freaks out over 3 people using his precious avatar instead of just Sanjuro #trolling

My dads American roots go back quite a bit from what I understand so I'm gonna call myself 50% American, 40% Dutch and the other 10% I have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom