• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Aiii

So not worth it
screenshot_20170325-2dexva.png

myonk_s-200x150yaj12.gif

15 7 5 5 is nowhere near awful.

Considering 5 is the lowest you can get, it's pretty bad. This is gonna take forever, I wouldn't mind getting 7/5 if it weren't for the fact the event comes by once a week.

Edit:
1 is the lowest you can get.
I don't think it's 5.
But I might remember wrong since I'm done with me and haven't played it in awhile.

Nope it's 5. 5 is the absolute lowest amount you can get from stage 3. Some people are insane and farm a second Goku and do the entire grind to LR twice to get SA 20.

yogloo

Considering 5 is the lowest you can get, it's pretty bad. This is gonna take forever, I wouldn't mind getting 7/5 if it weren't for the fact the event comes by once a week.
1 is the lowest you can get.
I don't think it's 5.
But I might remember wrong since I'm done with mine and haven't played it in awhile.

10 really needed to be the minimum. Only increased my count by 50 I think this week. LR Goku is not worth spending stones to refill stamina with just to awaken him.

His links are terrible even if his stats are amazing. His leader skill is probably the worst out the LRs at this point. Meta has gotten to the point where a free Gogeta is pretty terrible overall.

BrunoM

10 really needed to be the minimum. Only increased my count by 50 I think this week. LR Goku is not worth spending stones to refill stamina with just to awaken him.

His links are terrible even if his stats are amazing. His leader skill is probably the worst out the LRs at this point. Meta has gotten to the point where a free Gogeta is pretty terrible overall.

Depends he is in my mono teq (that's how I beat black event mono teq only use 2 sensu)
If you have the teq ssj bardock they are amazing combo mine hits for 600k plus normally and that's before the dupe system coming soon ..

Bit yes guess if you don't have the right cards to go with him he ain't as good

Do it at your own pace tho I finish mine Christmas eve on Christmas day I pulled gogeta lol

Either make 10 the minimum or bring him back for a week or two as a special event.

Xanru

The only LR with a strictly better LS at this point is LR Gohan, who is pretty low on the "I can get this unit" scale. His LS is better than Piccolo's, Frieza's and is about equal to Ginyu's depending on the support/synergy ginyu's team has. Not to mention people just beat the new SS3 Goku event with 2x Gogeta leads, his LS isn't as obsolete as one would think.

His bad links also really only matter on rainbow type teams, mono teq is based around fixed rotation synergy anyway.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
are there any leaks on what the next banner will be? I don't really want to keep pulling on this banner, but broly is taunting me.

If the next banner is fusions i'll stop pulling right now.

are there any leaks on what the next banner will be? I don't really want to keep pulling on this banner, but broly is taunting me.

If the next banner is fusions i'll stop pulling right now.

Judging by how close we are to April I'd say the ticket banner is coming up very soon, if not next. You can, and probably won't pull Broly there too lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ticket banner followed by VB/Rose is my guess, but they could definitely slip fusion in there first.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Should we expect any dokkan events with the ticket banner? I know they aren't going to throw all of them up, but on the other hand having none of them up would be pretty lame.

I already have ppl on my friends list with dokkaned, SA10 black...how much money are some ppl spending on this game.

Either they got really lucky with RNG free Goku Black drops & the RNG for uping the SA. Or, they saved Elder Kais and used them on him.

Every Guldo will be another punch in the dick.

I might just quit if I don't get any good SSRs.

Should we expect any dokkan events with the ticket banner? I know they aren't going to throw all of them up, but on the other hand having none of them up would be pretty lame.

I hope Broly comes around since I have his PHY version.

Yeah Majuub and AGL SSJ GT Goku should dokkan tomorrow and be the new featured cards in the Rising Dragon banner tomorrow

Wait, for global?! If so yessssssssssssssssss, but also, nooooooooooo because I still need to farm gems for Elder Kais ughhhh.

Anoregon

One last single on the banner cuz im over 300 stones... oh, hi black.

Fuck, now I gotta farm these damn SR's.

Xanru

Ticket banner stone calculations are done. So start saving your stones for Rose/VB in a few weeks.

If you weren't a scrub like me and spent them all.

MisterMac

We should get every old dokkan event on a daily rotation during the event. With any luck at half stamina. I think that's what's Japan got

Anoregon

We should get every old dokkan event on a daily rotation during the event. With any luck at half stamina. I think that's what's Japan got

Oh man. That would be super sweet.

MiTYH

OH man, it's gonna be a long week until the ticket banner/ability system is live. Not even sure what to focus on. I spent all day yesterday farming the SSR Goku Black, but only got ONE copy to drop. Even with stamina spent on Bee Pan for the exp, to only get one drop all day is ridiculous. SA's at 7 now I think, so I'll finish that then.... *shrug* maybe farm some more baba stones since I'll need to reverse dokkan a few units

Anoregon

OH man, it's gonna be a long week until the ticket banner/ability system is live. Not even sure what to focus on. I spent all day yesterday farming the SSR Goku Black, but only got ONE copy to drop. Even with stamina spent on Bee Pan for the exp, to only get one drop all day is ridiculous. SA's at 7 now I think, so I'll finish that then.... *shrug* maybe farm some more baba stones since I'll need to reverse dokkan a few units

I got a double drop in my first run after pulling Black, and nothing sense. My excitement has been replaced with despair.

Maxim726X

Anyone else a little nervous to see how many tickets you get?

Because I think it will confirm that I've probably gone completely overboard in what is a digital card game...

Anyone else a little nervous to see how many tickets you get?

Because I think it will confirm that I've probably gone completely overboard in what is a digital card game...

It's an intervention hosted by Bamco. Instead of helping you though they give you more opportunities to get hooked on gambling for cards. After you use your tickets I bet it'll be something like, "oh hey, shame you didn't get anything you wanted with your tickets...but I bet if you put some stones in you might!"

Anoregon

So my Black is at SA5 after feeding 4 of the drops. I'm kind of worried all of my good RNG blessings are being exhausted and I'm gonna run into a terrible stretch of pulls on all the next big banners.

I already have ppl on my friends list with dokkaned, SA10 black...how much money are some ppl spending on this game.

Just incredibly lucky... And unlucky at times. I got Black with a multipull after 4 single pulls. So 70 stones, half of them I got with the stones given to people with high ranks. As for Black, he's easy to feed with SA considering the TEQ Black dropped at the first level has a 50% chance to raise his SA.

But for the record, I wasted a shiton of stones to not get Super Vegito. I also pulled Phy Broly with a single pull. Also wasted a lot of stones to not get Buuhan and Omega Shenron. Same for SSGSS Kaioken Goku. Basically, the game can be nice or mean to you :")

Maxim726X

It's an intervention hosted by Bamco. Instead of helping you though they give you more opportunities to get hooked on gambling for cards. After you use your tickets I bet it'll be something like, "oh hey, shame you didn't get anything you wanted with your tickets...but I bet if you put some stones in you might!"

... And if there's a sale on stones, I'm probably going to buy some.

I'm weak. So, so weak.

I am terrified of how many tickets I'm going to get. I'm ​going to have to do some serious fast summoning and memory suppression this weekend.

Top Bottom