• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 16-22

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
I'm surprised the Ask Dr. Sub-Zero & Sherry show is actually being streamed from an office.

Sherry says she never gets hit on at FGC events because nobody talks to her.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
USD ALERT: Sherryjenix talking about trying to get a peek at Kayopolice's short shorts.

Oooh, ClakeyD called Sherry a 4/10?

EDIT: The true story about Sherry & BisonGirl revealed

sXlm0.jpg

Wow finally get to see a tournament Freddy. M2Dave uses him pretty nicely

Is sherri getting a little fat or has she always been that way or is just how she looks on the camera

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the full list of players for the SSFIV AE concept match on April 29 at Cho Tougeki was announced:

Fuudo
Haitani
MDR
Mago
Tokido
Kazunoko
Uryo
Momochi
Umehara
Nuki

Any announcement on what streaming website it's going to be on? Probably NicoNico...

She said that at his winner's speech he was talking about how he was the king of bad games and that he wasn't the best that they lost to someone who wasn't even the best at Marvel.

Since I'm sure there are lines full of Americans who would all want a piece of him so they can expose him as a fraud. I think it's cool if he does some trash talking himself.

kirblar

In all honesty he's gonna get bodied like Tokido did at evo if he shows.
It sounds like he just can't afford the trips unless someone sponsors him. I've been there re: week-long gaming trips overseas (even if the flight's covered) and they are not easy on a student's budget.

toypop

Any announcement on what streaming website it's going to be on? Probably NicoNico...

They won't stream concept matches, only available for those who goes to the Noco's event on 29th. But they announced this year's SBO streaming itself will be free.
They also talked about non-arcade titles of this years SBO, it seems they'll approve the winners of certain user-running tourneys as a SBO qualifiers, just like "Road to EVO circuits".

jbug617

Banned
Fuck yes. I wanna see if Viscant has stepped his shit up. And Yipes play? Sign me up.

Sp00ky having lots of trouble looking into the camera haha. A lot of waddling going on. Stream wad oddly cut off too but <3 SP00KY <3

That's the Spooky Shuffle.

USD

They won't stream concept matches, only available for those who goes to the Noco's event on 29th. But they announced this year's SBO streaming itself will be free.
They also talked about non-arcade titles of this years SBO, it seems they'll approve the winners of certain user-running tourneys as a SBO qualifiers, just like "Road to EVO circuits".

Ah, by the time I got home and started watching, the announcement was already made and re-watching by timeshift doesn't work so well with me, though I could re-watch most of it. I had read that the concept matches wouldn't be streamed, wasn't sure whether it was true though. Is the second day not being streamed at all?

Top Bottom