• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KVO THE ULTIMATE BATTLE 2012 | Fighting game tournament (JP) | May 4-5

ArecxP

Banned
Then I must have heard wrong because I definitely heard something about financial issues related to competing in the US.

He does need help to compete in the US. I was just saying that the whole not making money at Final Round is false. ShinBlanka cleared that up on one of Maximillian's youtube vids. If I knew how to post twitter links I would but... yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj-4573XjkE&feature=youtu.be&a

"Kusoru did not have to pay for ANYTHING with his trip to FRXV. He won Our Ranbats (FINALROUNDBATS season #2) in umvc3 to qualify for a free trip to FRXV. PLEASE DO NOT BASE A VIDEO BLOG ON MISINFORMATION OFF OF A MISINFORMED PERSON ON TWITTER MAX!?!?!? It is true that he can't afford to attend these events on his own, but by no means did he have to pay for ANYTHING to get to FINAL ROUND XV and I want that to be crystal clear!
OfficialFinalRound 1 month ago 3"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Looks like America isn't the only place where people don't just keep things simple and finish with hypers and go for full 100% combos instead every time.

At least I feel better dropping Zero combos online knowing Japanese Zeros drop them offline. #Scumbagzeroplayer

Edit: NVM apparently he is playing with 1 hand. WOW GDLK!

Azure J

Every time I see a dante im dissapointed. Does anyone play him well?

Yipes is the best. Richard is the funniest to watch he just doesn't know how to block... like at all.

All the good Dantes went and dropped him cuz "hurr no damage".

There's a resurgence happening but nothing major. Yipes is the last hope though.

Edit: Yeah I was ragging on the guy playing team anime/mihe too until I heard he was doing this with one hand. God. Like.

Crap, I forgot about that. Which arm is in a cast again?

No clue but I noticed the Zero player has done 0 DP! So I'm assuming left hand because he probably can't get dp motion. After every buster he does command dash down instead of lighting so I think I can confirm that assumption.

Edit: Just when I type that he does do one lighting.... LOL

All the good Dantes went and dropped him cuz "hurr no damage".

There's a resurgence happening but nothing major. Yipes is the last hope though.

Edit: Yeah I was ragging on the guy playing team anime/mihe too until I heard he was doing this with one hand. God. Like.

That and his combos are harder to do.

Chavelo

EVERYONE!

We must gather our life energy and give Lord Haunts his sacrifice!

lord_haunts_max_cancel___winner_by_generator_of_chaos-d4liypv.gif

Then I must have heard wrong because I definitely heard something about financial issues related to competing in the US.

He's just trolling and fishing for idiots to sponsor him or something. According to Kim1234 5 of the top Japanese UMvC3 players are already planning to come over for EVO, and Freida + Kusoru are among them. He's trying to hook them up to a stay in the FGTV house so that we can see them in action on their streams just before EVO.

He's just trolling and fishing for idiots to sponsor him or something. According to Kim1234 5 of the top Japanese UMvC3 players are already planning to come over for EVO, and Freida + Kusoru are among them. He's trying to hook them up to a stay in the FGTV house so that we can see them in action on their streams.

I can't wait to see Kosoru and Freida vs

2yjx20w.gif

nq5lpk.gif

Hey Frieda is using the team that I was just thinking of. Makes the most sense next to team Mihe. Dark Vergil scarier than Dark Magnus but what you lose you gain in the extra beam assist.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ugh this shit makes me wish Yipes entered more tourneys with his Dante. That said, Summer Slam is so close.

Yo I think Frieda just made me jizz with that random ass air confirm. o.0

I've been trying to implement more tiger knee M. lighting into my game nice to see Frieda actually doing it with Magnus ESTAKA. So cheap....

Has there been a single match on stream that didn't have either Dante or Vergil ?

Sheesh, I don't think east coast Wesker was ever this popular.

Top Bottom