• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

So you can only store 5 tickets and each ticket takes 15 minutes to replenish - so they are expecting people to play this every 75 minutes?

Seriously ?

That's even worse than Love Live at least there "stamina" was upgrading with levels.

So you can only store 5 tickets and each ticket takes 15 minutes to replenish - so they are expecting people to play this every 75 minutes?

Seriously ?

That's even worse than Love Live at least there "stamina" was upgrading with levels.

You can refill with 5 of them gem things, 3 of which you get for just finishing a level. Very easy to keep playing if you want to.

Dandte

Did My Second 10 pull

5* Kenpachi
4* Dordoni
4* Cirucci
4* kisuke......yeah :D
3* kisuke 2x
3* Orohime
3* Soi Fon
3* Uryu
3* Mayuri

Don't Know if Kenpachi is good. I believe not, but now i can Build a Full 5 Star Team :D

Aurizen

I think I'm gonna keep the units I have and stock up on orbs and do a mass single summon. you guys can add me if you like. Search Aurizen ^_^

MiTYH

Did My Second 10 pull

5* Kenpachi
4* Dordoni
4* Cirucci
3* kisuke 2x
3* Orohime
3* Soi Fon
3* Uryu
3* Mayuri

Don't Know if Kenpachi is good. I believe not, but now i can Build a Full 5 Star Team :D

Where are you story wise? I'm only in the second chapter story mode so far but I don't have enough for even one multi-pull.

Uthred

Odds on 10 pulls dont seem much better than singles, done 5 multi so far, no 5* and three of those just got one 4*

chrono01

Ok, silly question. What do friend points do here? I can't find a thing about them...
You can use them for Kon pulls [you get random crystals out of it] or purchase items [such as EXP Boosters]. Go to the Shop and then the FP tab.

Seriously ?

It is weird that there's no ranking system, but at least you don't need to worry about team cost.

As for the tickets, I don't mind it. As I mentioned earlier, a lot of the late quests in other gatcha games cost a nice portion of your stamina. For instance, it's not strange for dungeons in PAD to cost 50 stamina to run so, unless you have a high rank, expect to run it 2-3 times before your stamina is depleted. Soul Tickets are a general currency, so they can be used for easy and/or hard quests. They're all the same, so later on when you want to farm a Very Hard mission, you can get 5 run out of a full recharge before running out. That's five times, for the likely equivalent of 2-3 high-mission runs for other gatcha games. Best of all, you're fully recharged again in only 75 minutes!

It might seem like a waste now, since missions are so easy, but it'll balance out when we reach higher content.

Did My Second 10 pull

5* Kenpachi
4* Dordoni
4* Cirucci
3* kisuke 2x
3* Orohime
3* Soi Fon
3* Uryu
3* Mayuri

Congrats on that second 5*! Kenpachi isn't horrible by any means, but he's not amazing either. Still, much better than any 4*, and will definitely find a place in your team. Nicely done!

I think I'm gonna keep the units I have and stock up on orbs and do a mass single summon. you guys can add me if you like. Search Aurizen ^_^
Will add you later!

Edit:

Odds on 10 pulls dont seem much better than singles, done 5 multi so far, no 5* and three of those just got one 4*
Odds are the same, people are doing the ten-pull for the guaranteed 4* unit. Odds of 5* still stay at/around 3%, which is ridiculous. Honestly, it's the only negative I have for the game. Similar to Dokkan Battle, rates are too low for something that's essentially required for higher-level content. It makes for a difficult wall to overcome if you're unlucky. :(

MiTYH

You can use them for Kon pulls [you get random crystals out of it] or purchase items [such as EXP Boosters]. Go to the Shop and then the FP tab.
Ah, missed that tab. Thanks!

Storywise i'm chapter 3 + a lot of coop

Argh dammit
Kenpachi is one of the worst 5*....this Lady and gentleman is My gacha luck.....
Kinda Tier list
http://bleach-bravesouls.gamerch.com/★5

Hm, really? I guess I'll need to try coop then. Haven't played with it much.

Also, kudos to that link. Shows my FSC Uyru is second in Attack, which is neat.

Also, has anyone gotten random extra battles in Vs? Thought something cool was gonna happen, just seemed to be extra points

Dandte

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu$% i just Found out you can buy Double pvp points for 300 coins....i wasted like 4000 pvp points.......noooo....also Double Score plus Double Score from choose your Enemy works together...

chrono01

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu$% i just Found out you can buy Double pvp points for 300 coins....i wasted like 4000 pvp points.......noooo....also Double Score plus Double Score from choose your Enemy works together...
I noticed this after the first day, I felt like an idiot too. No worries. >_<

Salex_

Seriously ?

I had this mindset after I used up the excess tickets in the beginning, but now I think it'll be great when you start doing the harder content or events. Also, co-op doesn't use any stamina. It's hard to compare games due to the different content, but here's some examples from games I'm playing/played.

In One Piece Treasure Cruise, if you want a guaranteed character drop in the current raid it takes 60 stamina. People who played since the global version released will probably be around 120 stamina at this point, so they can run it 2 times. Without refilling with gems, it takes 5 hours to get 60 stamina.

Back when I played Brave Frontier, it took 50 energy to run Miracle Totem. At lvl 123 I could only do that twice.

It seems like the benefits of the stamina model will show in the near future.

Milr

It seems like the benefits of the stamina model will show in the near future.
You're probably right, but note that ranking up also refreshes stamina in those games. I'll personally miss the fact that this model of stamina makes it impossible to be efficient with your daily play time, whereas those other games could, given you had enough stamina.

That aside, rerolling in this game is brutal with that data download, I won't be playing for a while lol.

Dandte

someone online and interested in coop 13 court guard squads training
-> Master and pupils recommend level 40 difficulty hard?
i would host :) Room code ist 134392

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
someone online and interested in coop 13 court guard squads training
-> Master and pupils recommend level 40 difficulty hard?
i would host :) Room code ist 134392
Too late I guess but we should give coop a try soon.

Maybe we can setup a general GAF room.

qcf x2

The hollows that throw projectiles at you are a problem, especially the ice guys. I can get chained so that being frozen once = death, and that shouldn't happen.

Uthred

Is PvP entirely automated? The blurb from Rukia seemed to imply otherwise but there doesnt seem to be anything to control

chrono01

Is PvP entirely automated? The blurb from Rukia seemed to imply otherwise but there doesnt seem to be anything to control
It is.

You can set strategies for them before battle [all-out attack, focus on obtain Soul Crystals, etc.] but other than that, it's automated. If one of your attackers obtain a Soul Crystal though [they spawn from boxes around the edge of the map], you can activate your Special Attack by clicking the portrait of the unit you want.

freed

I did a bunch of rerolling and I have these 3 accounts I was debating between. I guess I'll go with the first one:
5* Bankai Ichigo / 4* Ukitake
5* Bankai Byakuya
5* Shinji

Holly molly, how many times u walking from re-rolling hell

can i get your 5* byakuya if you don't need 'em

Rerolling till I get Yoruichi. Hopefully she's good haha

Edit: already see some of my old OPTC bros in here. What's up guys

Holly molly, how many times u walking from re-rolling hell

can i get your 5* byakuya if you don't need 'em

I have to use this, since both my phone and emulator are rooted.

On the plus side, I did my rerolls in Droid4X. With the root access I was able to avoid the long download and just do the tut + stage 3 for 2 premium pulls before rerolling.

The bad thing is, that I screwed up and associated my main Google Account with my first roll and FB w/ the Shinji roll. So, I had to make a fake FB account to sync with the Bankai Ichigo roll that I'm playing. I wish I could desync my accounts. :/

Oh and sorry. I gave the other two accounts away to two close friends who are starting the game w/ me.

Uthred

On the plus side, I did my rerolls in Droid4X. With the root access I was able to avoid the long download and just do the tut + stage 3 for 2 premium pulls before rerolling.

In terms of re-rolling I find it better to do the first stage of the Rukia event dungeon rather than Stage 3 as it gives you the gems you need to hit 50 and a free ticket as well. So you get 3 pulls as opposed to 2.

Dandte

Did a coop run in the hardest non Event Mode with salex yesterday. Since his sinji and My son foi don't have high Defense we struggled a Little bit. But totally doable.
Btw we could use the chatroom function. There are Rooms from 1-999 so WE only Need to decide on a random nr. which no one Else chooses :)

cw_sasuke

I have to use this, since both my phone and emulator are rooted.

The bad thing is, that I screwed up and associated my main Google Account with my first roll and FB w/ the Shinji roll. So, I had to make a fake FB account to sync with the Bankai Ichigo roll that I'm playing. I wish I could desync my accounts. :/

Oh and sorry. I gave the other two accounts away to two close friends who are starting the game w/ me.

Cool - just check that thread and it seems like i will be able to play the game on my Smartphone after all.

I dont have a Facebook Account so i probably need to start a new account which sucks though. Dont know if i can bother with rerolling for a 5* again...

Did a coop run in the hardest non Event Mode with salex yesterday. Since his sinji and My son foi don't have high Defense we struggled a Little bit. But totally doable.
Btw we could use the chatroom function. There are Rooms from 1-999 so WE only Need to decide on a random nr. which no one Else chooses :)
Sounds fun - def. set up a GAF room, probably wanna post the No. in a Hidden/E-Mail Tag.

I dont have a Facebook Account so i probably need to start a new account which sucks though. Dont know if i can bother with rerolling for a 5* again...

Why not make a fake Facebook account and use that to move over the 5* account? It's what I did after I finished my rerolls. I made a fake outlook email and then used that to make a fake FB. Took ~5 minutes.

cw_sasuke

25 gems for you for free. Sadly only one for me &#128517;http://game.bleach-bravesouls.com/s...type=other&campaign=1&user=24561294&locale=gl

Just hit the install Button.
1 stone at a time.
Why not make a fake Facebook account and use that to move over the 5* account? It's what I did after I finished my rerolls. I made a fake outlook email and then used that to make a fake FB. Took ~5 minutes.
I tried that a whole ago but the registration requires a mobile phone number...is that still the case?

cw_sasuke

Am I right to think that between Yourochi, Kenpachi and Ichigo(force)....Ichigo would be the best choice ?

I didn't have to use one last night.
Weird...Guess I will have to try it again. Might also be something exclusive for Facebook In Europe.

Aurizen

I'm gonna save my orbs until rates are up, I want some 5* on my list I have

Vizard ichigo
Aizen
Grimmjow
White Ichigo
Unohana

I'll be waiting till rates are up I hope soon!

Uthred

I'm gonna save my orbs until rates are up, I want some 5* on my list I have

Vizard ichigo
Aizen
Grimmjow
White Ichigo
Unohana

I'll be waiting till rates are up I hope soon!

Not sure how long the games been out in Japan but over on Reddit people were saying that it doesnt have any rate up events like Godfests/Sugofests/etc. Apparently there was one on New Years and thats been it

Aurizen

Not sure how long the games been out in Japan but over on Reddit people were saying that it doesnt have any rate up events like Godfests/Sugofests/etc. Apparently there was one on New Years and thats been it

I read the only rates up is for certain units like higher chance for ichigo or something.

chrono01

I did a bunch of rerolling and I have these 3 accounts I was debating between. I guess I'll go with the first one:
5* Bankai Ichigo / 4* Ukitake
5* Bankai Byakuya
5* Shinji

It is capped at 300 iirc.

Finally rolled my first 5* Byakuya.
Feel good >.<
Added some of you guys, hope i got it right.
Forgot to put Gaf on my name.
Congrats on the *5, you two!

Rerolling till I get Yoruichi. Hopefully she's good haha

Edit: already see some of my old OPTC bros in here. What's up guys
Hey there!

I read the only rates up is for certain units like higher chance for ichigo or something.
Yeah, apparently there's no "rate-up" [except for the aforementioned New Year's event in Japan], but they will release gatcha with specific units in them. Right now, everything is available, so pulling for a certain one can be difficult. I'm saving my pulls too, since I have a couple in-mind that I really want.

There's also limited event units, such as Swimsuit Rangiku. <3

Dandte

I could do My third 10 pull.
Also i got remembered how much of a difference a good 5* makes.

5* son foi Lvl 60 5* aizen Lvl 50
5* renji Lvl 60. 5* renji Lvl 45
5* Kenpachi Lvl 60. 5* whitebguy with green eyes Lvl 45

Avrg atk 206 Avrg atk 154

I got completely destroyed. No Chance at all.

Did a Third 10 pull
2x 4* both dupes
8x 3*

Well fml. Now i will hort My gems Till Special Events

Top Bottom