• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop Black Friday ad

Eric C

Skylanders Wii U bundle? Wasn't expecting that but hope it sells really well for Nintendo.

But, $24.99 Rayman Legends is tempting

GameStop didn't get the memo on DriveClub and Watch_Dogs then I presume.

Arkham Origins will only be like a month old, surprised it's being bundled already.

New002

Skylanders Wii U bundle. Good call by Nintendo.

I said the same thing when I saw that. Good call on their part.

I'm going to try and pick up Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy over the BF weekend. I don't feel like dealing with the crowds. I was also ready to pick up a 2DS for my GF for Christmas but damn...that Zelda XL has me reconsidering. I might have to get her that instead...

witness

Will grab two PS+ cards, no games though because I don't see Skyrim Legendary for $30 on ps3 and I bet the Last of Us will be $30 or less elsewhere. Hope other stores also carry those PS+ cards for $30 cause the fewer stores I have to go to on BF the better.

statham

you could do the upgrade for BF4, buy on ps3/360 and pay the $9.99 to upgrade to XB1/PS4

edit: badly beaten.

Redshirt

Banned
The $30 PS+ sub is amazing, $5 less than I paid for Live last time. I hope this becomes a regular occurrence like it is with Live.

I'll get three years, and now I'll have the next three years of Live and PS+ covered for a whopping $5.42 a month. :)

bjork

Blue PS3 is pretty hot, don't know if I'd venture out on a BF for it, though. People out here and pretty rough on BF.

Will grab two PS+ cards, no games though because I don't see Skyrim Legendary for $30 on ps3 and I bet the Last of Us will be $30 or less elsewhere. Hope other stores also carry those PS+ cards for $30 cause the fewer stores I have to go to on BF the better.

Skyrim Legendary on PS3 should be $30 too.

Paskil

Might snag Xenoblade at that $39.99 price. Also a few other preowned PS3 titles to round out my collection. Not a bad deal on the 360 either, although it kind of kills my wanting it that the copy of Tomb Raider is digital.

I'll probably stop in to take advantage of that buy2/get 1 deal.

Eric C

So...

299$ for Skylanders Wii U Basic Pack, which gives you :

1) game + portal + 3 figures
2) 25$ gift card
3) some sort of bag for your kid

That's a nice bundle, could do well with the kids.

And they can use that $25 giftcard on either Scribblenauts or Rayman Legends

njean777

may pick up a ps+ year so I can have 3 years stocked, and NFSR if it is any good. Can you upgrade that digitally on PS4 or no?

I managed a Gamestop for a couple years and was always blown away with how poor our Black Friday sales were compared to everyone else's. and we still got the same amount of traffic. That is an attractive PS + price though. I wonder if Best Buy matches BF ads? I really don't want to hit up multiple stores.

Tales of Xillia for $20 is a steal. If your into JRPG's I'd say pick it up.

I'm thinking about that PS+ sub or Battlefield 4 for PS3.

Last 4 images are dead and the Dualshockers website is down

r4kkAjn.jpg

Redshirt

Banned
Yeah, if Amazon matches, that'll be even better. If not, I don't mind going to Gamestop on BF. At least in my area (boonies), it's not like going to Walmart or Best Buy.

The PS+ Sub for sure. Maybe a DS. Hate buying old stuff when the new one is on the market. Was hoping for maybe a 3DS going for sub current 2DS prices...

Giggzy

Does the PS4 come with a PS+ trial? If so, how long? I was going to buy a PS+ subscription at launch, but I'll wait for this deal if possible.

Top Bottom