• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corey Feldman: Biggest problem in Hollywood is pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollux

LINK TO STORY

According to former child star Corey Feldman, child molestation is rampant in the entertainment industry, as he told Nightline in an interview.

"The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia," he said Wednesday. According to Feldman, the “casting couch” exists for children, too.

Feldman asserts that directors and other adults in the industry take advantage of young aspiring actors on a regular basis. “It's all done under the radar... But it's the big secret,” the 40-year-old said.

That's some screwed up stuff....where are the parents while all this stuff is happening?

Door2Dawn said:
Shouldn't you be doing something about that?

uvpCb.jpg

Selena is 18.

Selena-Age has been around awhile.

Salazar

Talking to ABC Feldman says of his career, “I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old. … Didn't even know it. It wasn't until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere.”

I'm going to tentatively infer that he is exaggerating.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Door2Dawn said:
Shouldn't you be doing something about that?

Just search for "creepy gaf" and report to police.

inky

DanteFox said:
yup.

*points at MLP gaf*

fixed. =D

Tho I admit that particular thread you are referencing is very creepy, even if most (or all) girls discussed there are over 18.

Rorschach

Teh Hamburglar said:
Selena-Age has been around awhile.
And before that it was Emma age or Britney Spears' little sister before she got knocked up. Or the Olsen twins... It used to be far less rampant and open (I remember when SoG was the only pedo), but I guess that's expected as the forum grows in size.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This doesn't surprise me at all. You have a lot of weird powerful people out there, that are surrounded by vice. Pedophiles with very little real world power get away with shit for years. Now imagine you give them millions of dollars, thousands of employees and control over an actor's career. Yeah...

akira28

Hrm..fucked up. More people need to hear about this. The ancient Romans used to have elite members that partied like that, with the little kids, and there are rumors that certain very high levels of society today have members that emulate those old behaviors. Then again with the orgies with of age women and everything under the sun, etc. Still it's not right, not as if Corey's experiences would be the same for someone today, but they could still investigate.

McNei1y

G-Fex said:
And Third.

There is no third movie but I imagined it in my mind.

It's about time travel and it doesn't suck.

Them words are fightin words G-Fex. You should be ashamed of yourself. Even if the movie was pretty horrible and made zero sense and had some stupid kid named Yoshi, you should understand that its a live action TMNT movie and therefore it doesnt suck.

G-Fex

McNei1y said:
Them words are fightin words G-Fex. You should be ashamed of yourself. Even if the movie was pretty horrible and made zero sense and had some stupid kid named Yoshi, you should understand that its a live action TMNT movie and therefore it doesnt suck.

Well I do secretly enjoy it Mc, but I still rather have another TMNT on the same level as at least part 2. Live action TMNT ftw.

Dram

Here it is, http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221634,00.html it was from their show.

That history has been laid bare on The Two Coreys, a reality series on A&E that reunited Haim and Feldman and exposed their rapidly disintegrating relationship. During the show's second season, both actors confessed that they had been sexually abused as kids: Feldman by a man hired to be his assistant, Haim by a 42-year-old man he won't identify

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
inky said:
fixed. =D

Tho I admit that particular thread you are referencing is very creepy, even if most (or all) girls discussed there are over 18.
You're only on the outside looking in, I've been inside the looking glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom