• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Baller Brand Introduces its first signature shoe: The ZO2 Prime, starts at $495

FZZ

Banned
C_AahAiVwAAj32z.jpg
https://twitter.com/bigballerbrand/status/860217305468256257

Also Lonzo looks like he's been bulking up a bit too

Jmon with me if old

norm9

I like it. Looks a little like the old Kobe low tops. Sure as hell won't be paying $200 or whatever he wants for them though.

Look better than Curry's at least. It's hard to be mad at someone trying to create their own mark/brand/business rather than just giving all of that up to an established brand.

I want this guy to be crazy good so that these shoes get burn.

At the end of the day though, even if he's nice as hell, he needs it to look great for casual/off-court wear, and he needs quality marketing.

Alucrid

Banned
Changing the Game on every level.

The ZO2 Prime is ushering in a new paradigm on and off the court. The ZO2: PRIME was meticulously developed at every stage by Lonzo Ball. Debuting in a low-top cut, the Prime flies first class without compromise.

An Ortholight© insole is embedded throughout the entire insole for maximum comfort.

A full bed of shock absorbent material keeps the shoe lightweight for high-speed performance. With a Custom Hand painted the bottom, Microfiber python texture in Matte Black, and a Delorean finish.

The ZO2: PRIME is a first class fit for any collection.

i'm guessing the dad wrote the copy too

Well that depends. Whose making more, the athletes or the people cutting them checks? Who would you rather be?

Of course this remains to be seen, but it'll just continue that way unless someone actually tries.

It is a smart move why should he help Nike and UA make more money. Plus money isn't everything if this brand becomes good his generations will have money instead of just him alone.

I think there's a way to do the thing he (or his father, really) is trying to do.

I don't think they are doing it the right way. Having a loud, boisterous asshole try to start a new brand and sell a $500 shoe is probably not the way to go.

Look absolutely dreadful.

The amount of R&D money spent on shoe technology like Flywire, Ultra Boost, etc. is spent for an actual reason. There are clear enhancements to compliment natural performance, joint relief & combat fatigue.

Shout out to the BBB dropping something not even worthy of Payless / Kmart aisles.

Top Bottom