• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC-GAF Presents The Ultimate on Fox 3 Official Thread - 209 ERA Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Mir is going to destroy JDS!

iXzGedbivdxiZ.gif

dream

I agree with Norml. JDS is basically a Golden Gloves champion. The HW version of "The Irish Hand Grenade" Marcus Davis. Decent hands, but that's about it.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I agree with Norml. JDS is basically a Golden Gloves champion. The HW version of "The Irish Hand Grenade" Marcus Davis. Decent hands, but that's about it.

what does that make can velasquez?

TheChits

I don't know if Mir will pull off the victory, but I don't get why people aren't even giving him a chance. The guy is capable of subbing anybody

op_ivy

I don't know if Mir will pull off the victory, but I don't get why people aren't even giving him a chance. The guy is capable of subbing anybody

and JDS is more than capable of knocking him the FO

op_ivy

Why does our good friend Chamber have a picture of the LMFAO guy as his avatar?

speaking of, i want to congratulate you for having the forethought to include michael johnson as the second half in your avatar

charsace

I think JDS is lucky Jon Jones is fighting at LHW. Because IMO the skill level at LHW is vastly superior to HW.

I think Hendricks will win this because he's a better version of Kos. And I say this even though I like Kos.

op_ivy

that eye has been fucked since GSP destroyed his face and paralyzed half of koschek's face for 6 months.

i'm aware of the history. but that eye didnt affect this fight despite looking really bad.

i guess itthe damage could go beyond whats seen in the fight game, and yeah, if it has the potential to lead to blindness retirement should be forthcoming.

Koscheck is a can? Are you guys serious or joking?

welcome to mma
gaf

Chris R

Local fox affiliate is stupid. Forgot to switch from SD to HD :| Did this last weekend for the NASCAR race too.

jchap

Rogan just put the "He has no weaknesses" jinx on Miller. Look for him to be KO'd in about 15 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom