• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

yyzjohn

Banned
Rosen looks good tonight. Gonna be some tough choices on D. If Babs didn't have such a hard on for lefties on the left and righties on the right I'd say Carrick is in danger.

Rosen and Dermott have looked good of the guys you didn't know would have a shot. They'll carry 7 D so maybe Carrick rides the press box for a bit and both Rosen and Dermott make it?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
honestly it just feels good that we have a difficult decision on defense instead of whatever the fuck we had last season

and then we've got nielsen/liljegren/borgman

all of them better than our bottom pairing from last season at minimum

honestly it just feels good that we have a difficult decision on defense instead of whatever the fuck we had last season

and then we've got nielsen/liljegren/borgman

all of them better than our bottom pairing from last season at minimum

Betakarlsson is most definitely not better than anyone on our bottom pairing from last season.

Damn Logan Brown is looking great this preseason. Wouldn't be surprised if he's kept for a few games at the start.

Chabotsson needs to stay, dude is gonna be a star. We better not see some idiotic combos that include Boro. +Chabot +Claesson -Boroturd please

Cake Boss

Banned
Yo that #1 6"6 CENTER THAT HABS COULD HAVE GOTTEN 🤣🤣

Also

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/911733376972988418

Z0ZAX_s-200x150.gif

iLLmAtlc

I wouldn't read too too much into sending J Subban down. He probably wasn't making the team with tanev, gudbranson, and stetcher on the right side.

Real test will be when one of those guys go down and seeing if he'll get a chance then

Line_HTX

The Penguins have definitively chosen.

THE WRONG SIDE.

They deserve to fucking suffer for eternity. Fuck the Penguins forever, those low-life cretins. Can't wait to see that one stupid fan to barge in and defend them.

Line_HTX

I bet that one Pens fan who is a really stupid and terrible poster anywhere would make up an excuse the moment he shows up like the bitch he is.

Pikma

Banned
It’s fucking disgusting but what can we realistically expect from a league composed of 31 organizations full of white rich people, with little to no contact with any kind of minority, from top to bottom

Fuck Sidney Crosby forever for not stepping up when a supposed leader and hero to many kids should have done it

And fuck anyone who dares to justify any of this

Habs lines as of now.

J-F Chaumont @JFChaumontJDM
#Habs:
Pacio-Drouin-Gallagher
Hudon-Plekanec-Lehkonen
Galchenyuk-Danault-Hemsky
Byron-Mitchell-Shaw

Carr-JDLR-McCarron
Terry-Holland-Froese

Carr and the rest seem to be buying for a spot as the 13th forward

Also Defence:

Mete-Weber
Alzner-Petry
Benn-Streit
Morrow-Davidson
Jerabek-Taormina
Gélinas

I see Morrow/ Jerabek making the roster the rest probably going down to AHL or released

Top Bottom