• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

cdyhybrid

Green Bay is too high and New England is too low by my eyeball test.

Seattle is my only question mark out of the top 5 because of who they've played. Atlanta will be the test to see where they're at.

edit: Well to be fair, New England is kind of in the same boat. Arizona isn't nearly as good as they were supposed to be and Brady has only been back against the Browns. Next few weeks should tell the tale there too.
We're flying under the radar. Excellent.

The team that has done nothing for three seasons is how the team that has been to two of the last three Super Bowls will prove they're legitimate.

Bitanator

Zack looking at his future earnings potential bout to be sitting like Huell

tumblr_mrre1c416c1rqd0kpo1_400.gif

One of the most important moments in modern Cowboys history:

manzieljerry.gif

"The question was 'could we make it work with Tony Romo during the period of time that we are going to have Tony?' And by the way my expectations are that Tony will be our quarterback several years to come as we move along," Jones said.

"But Manziel is special. I know him personally. I know that he is going to be a success in the National Football League. And it was a hard decision. And it is one that I will probably for the rest of my career think about."

Hindl

Green Bay is too high and New England is too low by my eyeball test.

Seattle is my only question mark out of the top 5 because of who they've played. Atlanta will be the test to see where they're at.

edit: Well to be fair, New England is kind of in the same boat. Arizona isn't nearly as good as they were supposed to be and Brady has only been back against the Browns. Next few weeks should tell the tale there too.

I'm pretty sure New England is legit. I was telling people in the offseason that living up here I see a lot of Pats coverage. You're giving Brady two of the best TEs in the league with Bennett coming in, and their defense has also become sneakily very talented. I really don't see how they don't at least make the AFC Championship game, and looking at the rest of the AFC I don't see who beats them. Denver's got a first year player at QB and the Steelers don't have the best defense. Let's hope the NFC steps up

Zeke

Assuming he's good after the bye, who would you rather start against the Eagles? Romo is the better QB, but less mobile and might be rusty. And the next game is against the Browns. Would you hold him for that game to get back in or start him as soon as he's ready?
I'd rather roll with Dak and if he keeps racking up wins I wouldn't make a change. No doubt Romo is the better qb but the team is clicking and there is no guarantee that continues with Romo back under center. That's not a knock on Tony either just sticking with what's working for the moment. If Jerry is hell bent on bringing Romo back then do it with the browns game. Feed him a weak opponent and let him shake the rust off.

Top Bottom