• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 announced (360, Xbox One), releasing this fall

Dinjooh

Rehosted:

icLLdM8ejuncm.jpg

iNN5Hd6WLbB6w.jpg

iL7NGhomZSmVi.jpg

HINN

Banned
The mainline Forza series stole me away from Grand Turismo and I haven't looked back, but I was not feeling the first Horizon at all. I remember trying the demo and thought wth is this shit. I still bought the game and I played it maybe twice. Leave it to GAF to have me interested in a game I have no interest in.

They seem perfectly indicative of Forza's photo mode IMO whcih is the usual assets plus some nice AA. Given the expected drop to 30FPS, not unreasonable.

Sure these are photo mode shots. I want to see genuine in game shots because these are quite pointless and annoying!

It's wet in Amalfi, that's for sure.

I suggested this a few pages back but I'm wondering if we'll get a few hub cities so they can re-purpose some of the Prague assets? Maybe even see some of Monteserrat in there?

Yeah that and Amalfi were the best fantasy tracks Forza has had, would love to see them both return.

well that top shot is no way a bullshot..........ground textures look fantastic as well as the weather. But that car in the top screenshot is just ugly, you can see the jaggies on the car.

The other 2 shots look great with the close ups though.

Sure these are photo mode shots. I want to see genuine in game shots because these are quite pointless and annoying!

Implying photo mode isn't in-game?
DriveClub is more like PGR5
I'm not sure how.
well that top shot is no way a bullshot..........ground textures look fantastic as well as the weather. But that car in the top screenshot is just ugly, you can see the jaggies on the car..
They look the same as Forza 5's.

Haha very bullshotty/staged photos, but yea, looks great. The tease is there, I'm pumped. I doubt IGN will have legit screenshots or video up until after MS's conference. In my veins man, in 'em!

Vire

Didn't many of the devs at Bizarre end up at Evolution? Including the design lead for PGR4?

I read that on GAF somewhere so I have absolutely no idea wether that's true.

A lot of the devs also landed at Playground games. Bizarre talent went everywhere.

c0de

Haha very bullshotty/staged photos, but yea, looks great. The tease is there, I'm pumped. I doubt IGN will have legit screenshots or video up until after MS's conference. In my veins man, in 'em!

Well, in the second shot there are definitely polys to see... So I guess polycount-wise not but I guess IQ faked.

Top Bottom