• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Exclusive footage of DM at one of Bionic's rooftop parties
giphy.gif
Barry Bonds was in wrestling?

Hindl

r7TqD09.jpg

I have officially joined the JCB movement.

What's this whole thing regarding the screen scratching when you put it into the dock? What do I need to do to avoid that?
Screen protector is always a good start. Also if you look inside the dock you may see a ridge where two pieces meet. That's what causes the scratches. It's not in every dock but if you have it you can just put a piece of tape over it too

Rorschach

r7TqD09.jpg

I have officially joined the JCB movement.

What's this whole thing regarding the screen scratching when you put it into the dock? What do I need to do to avoid that?
Congrats on your new Zelda machine!

I've never inserted it into the dock, but I heard you can do the penny test to see if it's bent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewz1BhLyjVU

I have this screen protector on mine and it went on pretty easily using the hinge method with no dust/bubbles.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tales from Suburbia:

Guy came by last night to our garage sale and said he'd buy the doors we have for sale and that he'd be back at 7pm to pick them up

Turned away two other offers and he never came

I feel like a Browns fan

RBH

Insert it slowly and try to avoid scraping the edges.
I'll be as delicate as possible!

Take care of the ball, drain the clock, get stops on the other end.
Lavar.gif

The JCBs are like when everyone in the wcw joined the nwo
7fa0e149e55def24-600x400.jpg

Exclusive footage of DM at one of Bionic's rooftop parties
giphy.gif
lmao

Barry Bonds was in wrestling?
Racist

Ain't no thang.

Overblown.

Just don't be a clumsy ass fuckboy.
So basically, don't be a Patriots/Saints/Bucs/Panthers fan.

Got it!

Screen protector is always a good start. Also if you look inside the dock you may see a ridge where two pieces meet. That's what causes the scratches. It's not in every dock but if you have it you can just put a piece of tape over it too
I might just do that.......

Return it for neon colors... -.-
Neon is almost impossible to find in the wild tho.......

Congrats on your new Zelda machine!

I've never inserted it into the dock, but I heard you can do the penny test to see if it's bent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewz1BhLyjVU

I have this screen protector on mine and it went on pretty easily using the hinge method with no dust/bubbles.
I might just get that, thanks!

I had these for free thanks to a rep that was promoting it, surprisingly decent

Yeah I had the Irish Wheat and I was actually kinda impressed.

Since regular Guinness has been ruined forever for me
it and not Not Your Father's Root Beer was actually the last thing I drank before waking up the day after St. Paddy's Day 2016 with a pink eye, vomit, and blue balls. I tried to drink another Guinness after that and couldn't even finish the drink because of PTSD
I'm glad they're trying these different beers out for me to enjoy.

Top Bottom