• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Haunted

This is the kind of trash I'm into:
image57163x7s.png

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/844704552033144832

Old men fighting for nothing and Siver hopefully winning by Liver kick.
Siver vs Penn retirement match, love it.

I don't always agree with you guys, but this is a logical conclusion.
Absolutely. I had War Machine in the same category, but he didn't follow through exactly as I predicted. I'm certain he would've killed at least a couple people before himself if he hadn't been arrested for attempted murder of his girlfriend.

Yaari

Well, I've read some short bits of Hunt's book, and it's pretty incredible what he managed to achieve with the messed up childhood he has had. I would have expected him to have gone off the rails years ago already.

Chaels shtick and fighting career is burned out. Retire and be a commentator, buddy!

Jackson made millions of dollars which he wouldnt have earned in construction with his family. Bizarre to hear that from a guy that loves his expensive cars and clothes.
I assume his pride truly shattered when Hollywood decided that he does not belong there.

Chumley

Banned
Chael in his prime was Conor without the skill to back it up. Now that he's old and washed up, his shtick is boring

His delivery and jokes are way better than Conor's. Conor is blunt, brutal, and to the point but can't weave a story for shit.

SteveWD40

His delivery and jokes are way better than Conor's. Conor is blunt, brutal, and to the point but can't weave a story for shit.

His bit about Nog feeding a carrot to a bus, then doubling down with the "if I had know they had computers in Brazil" bit were amazing.

Top Bottom