• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want to be a Pokemon for some reason?

balddemon

Banned
I think it'd be fun to be Arcanine or Rapidash for a day, and then it would be even cooler if I could keep their blinding speed as a human.

I wouldn't mind being Kabuto forever.

kabuto_by_phobs-d38krpr.png
Oh, the Pokemon? nah.

This is strange but i'll play along. The correct answer is ditto because then you can look like a hot celebrities' boyfriend and then proceed to have relations with hot celeb.

Actually, on second thought...theres probably something morally wrong with that.

Sorian

Banned
This is strange but i'll play along. The correct answer is ditto because then you can look like a hot celebrities' boyfriend and then proceed to have relations with hot celeb.

Actually, on second thought...theres probably something morally wrong with that.

The only thing morally wrong is that they aren't sharing their body with everyone already.

Andrew.

Banned
Hey dudes what the fuck is going on in this thr-

Wait, isn't this the same girl/guy that likes to daydream about being a dragon?

Uh, yeah...

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Is it really so weird to think random thoughts like this?

It's like anytime someone shares a bit of imagination down come the normality police.

People who shun the imagination like this must be dead inside.

Maybe it's a normal imagination for a 6 year old. Guess I'm dead inside for not wanting to be a cartoon videogame animal at 31 years old and finding it weird that an adult would think of this stuff. Mind you it's just as weird as being a furry but that's for another thread.

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew who it was :p

As for the question, I'd much rather be in the world as a trainer. There are actually a bunch of fantasy worlds that I'm fascinated enough by that I'd want to visit sometime - magical, futuristic, sword n' shield... well, maybe not the last type so much.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I apply for both. Which should I get? Explorers of Sky?

Don't forget the feels. All the feels.

And yes Explorers of the Sky. Considering that the 3DS MD is shit, go for Explorers of the Sky.

unofficial mystery dungeon thread?

Wrong game brah

MD_Sky_EN_boxart.jpg

Unless of course you want to become a Meowth or Munchlax, since in Sky they removed them in favor of Riolu, Vulpix, and Shinx. But then you'll miss out on the extra missions and the Special Episodes.

Crazyorloco

HELL YES. I'm glad there's a thread on this. I have always wanted to be a Pokemon since Red/Blue. I want to be Mew. Cute and mysterious.

and well taken care of.

Top Bottom