• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Twelve: Why bother? Just give tOSU the trophy.

Born and raised in Milwaukee, where his mother is an assistant at a medical office and his father works on the line in a steel factory, Levy was a star linebacker at Wisconsin. He was most famous for a 2006 play against Penn State, a sideline tackle that accidentally drove him into coach Joe Paterno, breaking JoePa’s left leg. Ten years later, Levy now calls that incident “my proudest moment in college,” as history has since revealed Happy Valley’s sad secrets. “That dirtbag, man,” says Levy of Paterno, who was recently implicated as being aware of child sexual abuse committed by his assistant Jerry Sandusky as early as 1976. “We’ve gotta stop prioritizing sports over humanity,” says Levy. “Just because somebody can throw a football or coach football, they’re excluded from their wicked acts.”

https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/11/...-was-breaking-dirtbag-joepas-leg-shots-fired/

Rlan

worth noting extra points in college are from the close distance, not the far one the NFL has, so they should have a higher probability (college has a 96.2% success rate... moving it back to the NFL line would probably drop that down into the mid 70s..)

Cheers for that! That's why I posted this here - you guys will pick it apart, which is what we need :p

jesus that filled up fast

Didnt see there was a limit. Made it invite one but looks like i can only invite via emails or something. Looks like I can provide you a link, if you want in the cfbgaf PM me and ill send you the link. first 9 people as it has a cop of 10

Would be really nice if you could password protect instead

Didnt see there was a limit. Made it invite one but looks like i can only invite via emails or something. Looks like I can provide you a link, if you want in the cfbgaf PM me and ill send you the link. first 9 people as it has a cop of 10

Would be really nice if you could password protect instead
Can I still join?

I applied

Yikes, looks like I already hit the paywall of the game after only 15 minutes, looks like you need a lot of the points to not wait on the cooldown meters. Seems way higher than the other f2p games I have played in the past.

Oh? What's the issue?

Colors are super off from those shown in the box, the styles boxes do nothing as you select different ones, and the logos are all just white boxes.

Also my guy looks possessed lol, his eyes are just all white (but this may be a stylistic thing)

Edit:

I killed the app a few times and reloaded and it looks to be working now

This is all part of the 3-B1G team playoff master plan.
That third team..

Minnesota

Also.. I'm enjoying the game sir.. it reminds me of the Big Win Sports games if you've heard of those games..

I've had issues getting into it at the beginning and had one crash which ruined my knockout challenge.. otherwise I'm enjoying it.

If you are interested in suggestions.. I would say for when you have the ability to upgrade plays, you can pick which you can level up (like the TE slot play).. I'll never use it because the odds are always terrible. But I'm enjoying it overall. Is there going to be more features with alliances where we can trade player cards or something?

Slo

Also.. I'm enjoying the game sir.. it reminds me of the Big Win Sports games if you've heard of those games..

I've had issues getting into it at the beginning and had one crash which ruined my knockout challenge.. otherwise I'm enjoying it.

If you are interested in suggestions.. I would say for when you have the ability to upgrade plays, you can pick which you can level up (like the TE slot play).. I'll never use it because the odds are always terrible. But I'm enjoying it overall. Is there going to be more features with alliances where we can trade player cards or something?

SheriffBell.gif

I understand all of these words individually, but when they are all jammed together like that it makes me feel sad and confused.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Bunch of these louisville defenders like to just launch head first and hope for the best.

Why the hell did Ward throw that away? He was at the line of scrimmage at the sideline.

Beating Clemson like they should have would have guaranteed their right to the playoff. Had Houston won the games they were supposed to this would be a much more exciting contest.

Top Bottom