• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you guys use as an alternative to Nesquik (for cold chocolate milk)?

I always use Hershey's.

On a slightly OT note, My dad claims he used to buy the generic store chocolate syrup and then pour it into an empty bottle of Hershey's to save money. I don't think that's true, but if so, I couldn't tell the difference.

moggio

Banned
I always use Hershey's.

On a slightly OT note, My dad claims he used to buy the generic store chocolate syrup and then pour it into an empty bottle of Hershey's to save money. I don't think that's true, but if so, I couldn't tell the difference.

Considering Hershey's is basically the worst, it probably tastes better.

819DPGsUaXL._SY679_.jpg

If op doesn't want to support an unethical company I'm sure he doesn't want to support a unrestricted dictator either.

RM8

In Mexico we have a ton of brands selling chocolate milk powder (that works cold), I never knew Nesquik had a near-monopoly elsewhere, lol.

Faiz

If I'm going in on chocolate milk, Hershey's syrup. And lots of it. It's a treat I have rarely so I'll have no weak ass chocolate milk tyvm.

Nesquik? Pffffff.

Real men drink ColaCao (sorry about the machismo, but this Nesquik - Colacao war is older than me and I'm never giving up).

cola-cao-400gr.png

And for the ones who can't wait to dissolve:

cola-cao-turbo-instantaneo-750gr.jpg

There are local farms around me that make chocolate milk and it's sold in local stores, and so I'm lucky. I love the stuff.

Used to use nesquik and the store brand alternative as a kid. Switched to Hershy's chocolate syrup which is pretty good too. I used to make a big jug of it and leave it in the fridge.

I buy chocolate milk in the gallon if I want some, from a local dairy company. It's the best. Nesquick and its alternatives just don't cut the mustard for me

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I buy chocolate milk in the gallon if I want some, from a local dairy company. It's the best. Nesquick and its alternatives just don't cut the mustard for me
You know your local dairy company isn't making the chocolate component of chocolate milk itself, right?

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
You know your local dairy company isn't making the chocolate component of chocolate milk itself, right?

That's right. You don't know what quality chocolate they're feeding to their cows, it could be garbage like Hershey's.

SIDE NOTE: strawberry milk > chocolate milk, nesquik or otherwise.

sazzy

Haven't had Nesquik since I was a kid.

Nowadays I'm using Vittoria Chocochino. Goes great with hot or cold milk.

Ambient80

I actually really like Fairlife chocolate milk (the milk company owned by either Pepsi or Coca-Cola). The regular milk has a weird aftertaste but the chocolate milk is on point.

81QrcWZT%2BcL._SL1500_.jpg

This in your milk and then in the microwave will change your life.
You will never ever drink another chocolate milk again.
I promise.

Nutella is love, Nutella is life.

Myriadis

This is my favorite, not sure of its availability worldwide: Suchard express

05220646401149____2__600x600.jpg

Jup that one is the best. Tastea the best and I love the small lumps. Package looks different in germany though and since about 6 years or so was renamed Kakao Express here.
2676430_digital-image0gbp1.png

molotrok

You should try Choco milk. This was the bomb in Mexico when I was growing up. I greatly preferred it to nesquik, IDK if it tastes the same as before though.

Cb4zas3.jpg

Top Bottom