• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus July offerings for NA

Why do you keep bumping this old thread? I keep thinking it's a new thread for August IGC releases and I keep getting disappointed after seeing that there's no new info :(

Hexa

We got the July games on June 25th.

It's almost July 30th now and no August games.

#Soony

Yeah. What's up with that? They change on the first of each month right? Maybe they are just going to be doing it cold from now on. Like announce it as soon as they put it up.

We got the July games on June 25th.

It's almost July 30th now and no August games.

#Soony

They update the store every Tuesday. First Tuesday of each month for Plus content. There's a chance we might not know until Monday, it's happened before.

Strider is excellent. Don't shortchange it

Because it gets updated with new information monthly

I'm not short changing anything. I know strider was good. Played them both. In terms of budgeting and marketing, strider isn't even close to Transistor. Strider was announced what...one month before it came out? Transistor was one of Sony's big games from the indie side and got a lot hype and praise leading up to its launch. Sony is not putting this game up on PS+ 3 months after launch. You guys are silly even thinking there's a slight chance.

yamo

Games are usually announced the last Wednesday in the month and released the first Wednesday the next month I think. Last month it happened to be the 25th, this month the last Wednesday is the 30th.

edit: late

FDC1

Yeah. What's up with that? They change on the first of each month right? Maybe they are just going to be doing it cold from now on. Like announce it as soon as they put it up.

No. Games are usually up first Tuesday (US)/ Wednesday (EU) of the month. They will normally announce August content tomorrow, 1 week before the games are up, like last month.

BF5zrNS.png

fvng

I'm not short changing anything. I know strider was good. Played them both. In terms of budgeting and marketing, strider isn't even close to Transistor. Strider was announced what...one month before it came out? Transistor was one of Sony's big games from the indie side and got a lot hype and praise leading up to its launch. Sony is not putting this game up on PS+ 3 months after launch. You guys are silly even thinking there's a slight chance.

Got it. you were talking about budget and marketing. Ok

But this is thread for July, and isn't the other PS Plus thread that gets updated regularly here?

Excellent point. I figured that was the thread i was in. I'm outaaaa here

Top Bottom