• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

ibu

yea at least he is part black so thats a start now olnly for Mr T to do the Barret Cosplay!!

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Kodama-2006_197.jpg

Guile should get back on the protein shakes imo. He looks like a slight breeze could whisk him away forever.

Tellaerin

Crocodile said:
Kodama-2006_052.jpg

Non-Black Face Barret for FTW. I mean he doesn't exactly fit the part but at least he looks good and isn't an embarassment to the human race like those other Barrets in the thread were.

He actually makes a halfway-decent Advent Children Barret, IMO.

winalot

Gordon Freeman is pretty impressive, saying that I've never seen anyone else try :lol
But this thread definitely needs to get back to the cosplay hotties :D

i dont think white guys fit in any major cosplay category. what do white guys fit into? i think thats the problem why they look out of place every single time

in games and anime, they barely have any generic white looking guy

ghibli99

G-Fex said:
ELENA FTW! Finally cosplay of her, she's the best.
^^^ Yep! Very nice. I was laughing my ass off at the ones posted a few prior to that one, too. This thread continues to deliver.

Pimpbaa

FoxHimself said:

What the hell is wrong with them? drugs? part of a cult? captured by nintendo and forced to be their slaves dressing up as link and zelda? Their expressions on their faces creep me out so much.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
nubbe said:
Wow... I want those contacs
Those aren't contacts. She has an ocular disease... asswipe.

Top Bottom