• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN - E3 2014 Trailer (jp) [up: English]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mtgu9igAhZ1s26mbyo1_500.gif

I don't know what that gif means XD

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
It means I am intrigued and I do not believe it.

Haha! Fair enough.

I like the potential that has. We know Kojima enjoys a good movie reference and we know Zorro: basically a Robin Hood/Batman hybrid, at least in the sense that he spent his days as a rich, ignorant playboy and his nights fighting a class war on behalf of the poor and against the very people he spends most of his days with.

Maybe it relates to Skullface's duplicitous dealings? He could be working for CIPHER "during the day" and "spend his evenings" actively working against them. Or summink.

DieH@rd

Banned
I thought his neck muscles had atrophied.

Yes, BB was messed up after waking up, but he got better after 5 minutes of crawling [and he got injected with something that made him more active]. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9b2FoYMywc

BTW, I am still fully convinced that Ishmael is Solidus. Patriots accelerated his aging to age~30, and then let him age normally as a "perfect clone". I don't believe that Kojima did not have time to film another voiceactor for his role or any other excuse. Kiefer is voicing both of them.

wilsonda

enduring the TPP media blackout has been extremely difficult.. so to treat myself I did listen to the "Nuclear' by Mike Oldfield which I believe is in the E3 trailer... damn Kojima knows how to pick the music... I can't wait to watch the trailer after I play through TPP.

Outer Heaven is located in South Africa...but in MG it seems to be in the desert

it has to be the Kalahari Desert, i think thats the only desert in south africa?

Edit: meant to post in community thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom